Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Thanks so much Grins! Really looking forward to getting involved.
Welcome, as a new poster I love this site, cool people unlike some other cough cough golf forums

Excellent. Shale doesn't really have any discounted winter rates posted. Boulder just sent out an email for $35 on the weekend. Whatcha think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shale is on golf now but it sounds like too many people are going to only book a hot deal foursome
$25 for hot deal, non hot deal is in the $45 range

FWIW I played Pine Hills a little over a week ago and it was in phenomenal shape. Greens were lightening quick too.

FWIW I played Pine Hills a little over a week ago and it was in phenomenal shape. Greens were lightening quick too.
I like that idea. Haven't played there in a while.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Looks like Indiana has very very few members on this forum

online golf isn't big around here I guess

That's in Hinckley, correct? I'd love to try that course, I've heard good things. (I'd also like to get familiar with it since it's my school's sectional course each year)

Looks like Indiana has very very few members on this forum

online golf isn't big around here I guess

I am amazed at how many people live near Cleveland. Cleveland vs Michigan would still be a blow out when for Ohio

Thinking of playing Giant Oak in Temperance on Weds. Anyone want to play? Got email from the course. They are open and cost is $23 for 18 with cart.

Last edited:
what the heck did you do? That doesn't look good

Oof. That sucks buddy.

what the heck did you do? That doesn't look good

I was running yesterday and some guy almost killed me. Was texting while driving and I had to jumped into the ditch. He was literally 10 ft from hitting me.

I was running yesterday and some guy almost killed me. Was texting while driving and I had to jumped into the ditch. He was literally 10 ft from hitting me.

I always see people texting and driving. Some people are idiots. How stupid do you have to be??? I guess not very or there are a bunch of stupid people in this world. I saw a guy this am texting while driving and almost went head on with a Semi. He yanked the wheel back and after the Semi passed he continued texting.

I'm sure you're smart and run on the left side of the road. Case in point why it's a good idea. Did you get his plate?

Dang, well I'm glad your ankle is the worst of it then. That sucks but much better than being hit by a car, that's for sure. That's why I love people haha. Hope you heal quick

I don't think I'll be able to make it out this weekend due to the ankle. Nasty and can barely walk.
8c7482c853cf30dfd0f4ff1606eea98a.jpg

That sucks buddy! Hope you get back on track soon! Texting and driving does nothing but infuriate me!

I always see people texting and driving. Some people are idiots. How stupid do you have to be??? I guess not very or there are a bunch of stupid people in this world. I saw a guy this am texting while driving and almost went head on with a Semi. He yanked the wheel back and after the Semi passed he continued texting.
It's literally amazing. I had just changed albums and had I not looked up I would have been toast.

I'm sure you're smart and run on the left side of the road. Case in point why it's a good idea. Did you get his plate?
I run where I can see traffic and rarely run on the side off the road. Got boring running circles and ventured off the side walk. That won't be happening again. Nope no plate.

Dang, well I'm glad your ankle is the worst of it then. That sucks but much better than being hit by a car, that's for sure. That's why I love people haha. Hope you heal quick

You and me both. Thanks guys.

So who is all in for this Saturday?

So far I think we have:

Grins
baker

And I lost track from there lol

Paying too much attention to the Grandaddy thread!

So far I think we have:

Grins
baker

Where are you going to play?

Where are you going to play?

Well I do not know about anyone else but I kinda need to keep it closer to the CLE. I have a Christmas party later in the day that I cannot miss.

Well I do not know about anyone else but I kinda need to keep it closer to the CLE. I have a Christmas party later in the day that I cannot miss.
Ok. I'll see what I can do. You know how it is.

So far I think we have:

Grins
baker

Count me in, close to Cleveland I nominate Shale, Sleepy or Pine Hills.

Count me in, close to Cleveland I nominate Shale, Sleepy or Pine Hills.

Sounds good. My vote is Pine Hills but this is a democracy. Lol

Sounds good. My vote is Pine Hills but this is a democracy. Lol

I'm good with any but would prefer Sleepy or Pine hills as I haven't played either before.

Also, I believe Mike Dean said he might be able to play if it's after 11.

Playing Sweetbriar Legacy tomorrow at 10:08 am. Still a single left on golf now for $14 I think

Back