Official LPGA Thread

Kris Tamulis is in the lead going for a win, isn't she a friend of JB and
Morgan?

Morgan?

Yes she is. New thread is up.

Yes she is I believe. The story of what she did for Motion is good as well. Nice lady!

JM

Morgan?

Yep and I believe Cookie played around with her ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats so awesome, good for her!!!

Yep and I believe Cookie played around with her

Yes, I was fortunate enough to. Such a cool lady and fantastic golfer....this was only a matter of time and I couldn't be happier to see her get the first career win!

Yes, I was fortunate enough to. Such a cool lady and fantastic golfer....this was only a matter of time and I couldn't be happier to see her get the first career win!

I remember Kris voting for me in some contest (I forget what now) on Twitter and I was a fan from
then on

Michelle Wie's swing, when we first started seeing her, was my favorite of all time. That follow through... Still love to watch her. Lexi's tee shots, especially after a bogey, are beautiful acts of violence. Ko cracks me up.

Lydia Ko wins her first major today at the age of 18. 8 under in the final round. Her game is so solid. Looks to be the best player for years to come.

Final round 63 for Ko was awesome. Well deserved win and now she sealed the youngest ever. Nice job

great event by Lydia. she battled and injury,weather and some good play by others. Youngest to win a major

I love the LPGA and following Lydia Ko and Michelle Wie. Lydia makes it look so effortless and easy . Hopefully Leadbetter doesn't screw up her swing.

Congrats to Lyida Ko. Was just a matter of time, really.

Was awesome to see how excited the zoo crew got when they heard Lydia won.

Very happy for Lydia, and it's fun to watch her play. Amazing swing and short game. I watched almost every minute of the Evian, and was rooting for Mi Hyang Lee also. She led for 3 days and was playing great, but imploded final round. She never seemed to get enough credit from the analysts and would have been nice to see her pull off her first win.

Good to see Michelle Wie have a decent finish. Looks like she'll be ready for the Solheim Cup.

Good to see Michelle Wie have a decent finish. Looks like she'll be ready for the Solheim Cup.
I hope so, she brings some fire to the team and will be fun to watch!

Agreed. She seems to get "up" for the Cup more than events at times, so it will be interesting to see how she does.

Agreed. She seems to get "up" for the Cup more than events at times, so it will be interesting to see how she does.
her playing well makes me want to watch more tbh. I watch about half the lpga events, but I'll tune in more for anything with an American Flag

Wish Michelle was healthier this year...she just can't seem to stay healthy for extended periods of time.

Wish Michelle was healthier this year...she just can't seem to stay healthy for extended periods of time.

Agree. I've followed her on the course a lot when I was stationed in Hawaii over 10 years ago.

It's amazing how good Ko is. She is fun to watch. Glad she got the win.

I like this!! Play GOLF!!

Back