The Man in the High Castle

I just finished it.... man where do you start? It was so well done, can't wait to see if/when they do season 2.

I've only seen the first two episides, but I love what I've seen so far. My wife felt like it was too dark for her.

Sent from Samsung Note 5

Finished season 1 last night. Loved it.

we finally finished the first episode last night, so far so good!

Well I guess I will add this one to the list. Hopefully get started on it soon.

Well I've got an Amazon Prime trial membership for the holidays, so definitely going to watch this!

Just finished the first season last night. Its very good and I think gets better as the season goes on.

Trying to watch this but using the roku and the prime app on it has been almost impossible. Yet netflix, hbo etc on it work fine

Just finished the first season last night. Its very good and I think gets better as the season goes on.

Agreed, I thought the first episode was setting things up but like the season it got better as it went along. Recommended it to several people, but it is hard to explain the set up. The response is usually "it is a show about the Nazi's and if they won WW2???" They don't seem to believe me when I say it is definitely not a show celebrating Nazis... not at all!

Glad people are enjoying it so I have some people to discuss it with.

After seeing this thread and reading through this and a description of the book, placed an order for a physical copy of it. excited to get to read it.

Trying to watch this but using the roku and the prime app on it has been almost impossible. Yet netflix, hbo etc on it work fine

Prime video is being really stupid on my computer as well. And I can't figure out how to get it on my Blu Ray player either

I'll figure it out.

Prime video is being really stupid on my computer as well. And I can't figure out how to get it on my Blu Ray player either

I'll figure it out.
Yeah i tries for 45 minutes and then quit

Sucks that you guys are having difficulty accessing it, I watched all of them on my TV via the Xbox one app. Worked like a charm, so not sure if either of you guys have an Xbox one to try it out on.

Sucks that you guys are having difficulty accessing it, I watched all of them on my TV via the Xbox one app. Worked like a charm, so not sure if either of you guys have an Xbox one to try it out on.

I do, I'll try it out

3 episodes in..I like it, keeps you guessing and the storylines continue to progress

Just finished the season.
Phenomenal series from start to finish and a absolutely crazy final episode. Highly recommend watching this

Phenomenal series from start to finish and a absolutely crazy final episode. Highly recommend watching this

So you're saying I need to watch this now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you watch on the Xbox One? Glad you liked it, it really ramped up as the season went a long... that final episode, left more questions then it answered, can't wait for a 2nd season.

Did you watch on the Xbox One? Glad you liked it, it really ramped up as the season went a long... that final episode, left more questions then it answered, can't wait for a 2nd season.
I watched 2 on there and the rest on laptop

One of the best 1st seasons of a show I've seen in quite some time.

My wife and I are through 8 episodes and I am excited to see how the season ends. We will likely finish it tonight. Hopefully they continue on with the series.

My wife and I are through 8 episodes and I am excited to see how the season ends. We will likely finish it tonight. Hopefully they continue on with the series.

supposed to be renewed in the next few weeks!

Back