Okay Upstate NY THPers

I could be wrong but I thought JB said that Turning Stone definitely wanted the event, but the timing didn't work?
I thought it was a cost thing.

Irregardless I'm sure this shindig will be at an amazing place and everyone will want in.

Irregardless I'm sure this shindig will be at an amazing place and everyone will want in.
That's for sure!!

All these course guesses, all you guys had to do was ask.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Almost There
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Keep Clicking
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Home Stretch
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ok, just a few more
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Allright, its Time
Dont give up now!
The end is near
The Course is....DEFINITELY

I could be wrong but I thought JB said that Turning Stone definitely wanted the event, but the timing didn't work?

Its not at Turning Stone. While the facility is quite good, they did not see the value in having a THP Event there and the costs were simply going to be too high. At the end of the day, THP can host a course anywhere, but if we also have to fill said event, and if I come back and say here is the event, it looks like a lot of fun and the cost is $600 that wont work and all of the sudden everybody's schedule is booked that week.

So our goal will always be the best course for the dollar that really wants to have THPers play there and talk about the course.

All these course guesses, all you guys had to do was ask.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Almost There
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Keep Clicking
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Home Stretch
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ok, just a few more
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Allright, its Time
Dont give up now!
The end is near
The Course is....DEFINITELY
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ive taught you well, young padwan.

haha oh 441... your spoiler failed it gave me the course after the 3rd click lol

ur too quick I fixed it but took too long

They were not willing to budge on price either though and it would have made for a pretty pricey event for THPers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My PC screen at work could not handle all those spoilers. Ran out of space.

Last one did not say show but hide.

Something ****ing awesome is coming your way in May of 2016.
If you love playing.
If you love fun team atmosphere.
If you love learning about tech.

Its all going to be here soon.

Stay tuned...

Sounds good JB. If you need anything up here, please let me know. Would be happy to help.

Sounds good JB. If you need anything up here, please let me know. Would be happy to help.

We are all set brother. Should have the details rolling out REALLY soon.

Leatherstocking CC in Cooperstown would be a great guess....we played there in highschool for our CSC tourney and its a great course. Very tough trying to figure what part of NY this event may be played in

This is going to be coming fast and furious over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned to THP for some killer stuff coming.

I cant wait to get all the details about this. I have 1000 guesses running through my mind but I know to just keep them to myself.

I cant wait to get all the details about this. I have 1000 guesses running through my mind but I know to just keep them to myself.

You can pm me if you need an outlet :)

You can pm me if you need an outlet :)

lol I've learned to control it over time since everything I guess is wrong and gets blown away by the actual

Just saw the thread. Fantastic that upstate is getting some love, I am not going to have any ideas on where, I am trusting JB and the staff to do a super job as usual for any outing. Lots of good people to choose for captains....only one question.....will they be playing captains or non playing captains?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Pretty excited about rolling out some stuff on this one this coming week.

Me too

This sounds great. I just joined. Is there anything special you need to do to be able to play in the THP tournaments?

This sounds great. I just joined. Is there anything special you need to do to be able to play in the THP tournaments?

No sir. Well yes and no. THP is always going to be completely free. However those that want a bit more, such as THP Events, special contests, equipment testing and more. THP offers a subset club called the Albatross Club that goes to benefit a new charity every year. Last year it was Folds of Honor and this year it is regional animal shelters.

Thanks to all who answered. As soon as I put that out there I thought that was a really stupid question since you can find everything you need to know on the website, but I felt better just asking. Just signed up for the Albatross Club. I am looking forward to the event.

Back