2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Reed moved inside the cut line.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm gaining a ton of respect for Ernie Els. I mean seriously, imagine Bubber if this were him. He would not be talking to the media about it and being so open and honest with it. Great 2nd by Big Ern on 15 too, I hope he eagles it!

I can think of another Cat that would have skipped the media too. :D

Why do the fans immediately run to a ball that drifts into the gallery? They move like a wave as soon as the ball lands.

To get close to the players on their next shot?

ccd3890f3493ffc615277650b2a16f73.jpg

Sorry but I'm going to need the conference room all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they change the featured group to Spieth. It's a bit harsh watching these other groups.

since the 2014 masters, this course just seemed to play to jordans shots.
glad to see a fellow Dallas Texan do so good.

GIG'EM Jordan

Honestly, how many players would have even tee'd it up on #2 after that yesterday? I'd bet most would have walked off the course.

I would have started over haha

If Jordan takes this to 10 or 11 under he sends a lot of folks home. I just don't see him faltering.
Can he go another day bogey free?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's your one chance to stand close to a player while he swings

Not sure I'd want to be around a couple of the guys hitting into the galleries.

Idk. I might run to accidentally step on a couple of players balls. But beyond that I don't get it.

Or kick it a little further behind a tree. :alien:

Go VJ!! Nice round going there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope im not missing any deals in the club buying/selling section.

Watching Els just reminds you how hard the game really is, but how you can still make the most and try to make the best of what you have. Everyone better hope that Jordan doesn't go low today.

absolutely. Guys I'll catch up. See you around the 2nd green.

Nah. After the firsts miss I um and ahh for an eternity until some one gives it me :)

Grace almost dunked that.

Hope they change the featured group to Spieth. It's a bit harsh watching these other groups.

I can't believe they don't have Spieth as the feature group. I would think that is how this would work whoever is leading is the feature group. Makes sense to me.

Great shot by Grace but just couldn't get it to stop.

If I'm playing with Bubba and know he's having the day he's having, I slow play him until he cracks. Lol

Let's officially start a revolution to change the name of the Yips to the Heebie Jeebies in honor of Big Ern.

Back