What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new PB Amol! Great round!

88 on a beautiful night. Time to get back on the putting green. Missed about 5 3-5 putts to keep it from being a really solid round.

Not bad then all things considered

84 today. 43/41. Decent round has been on the cards for a while, and today had some good signs. A relief!
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I shot today...well, it was course that I have only played once before I think, and I do not like the greens, they are hard in form and quite fast, but also a lot of false breaks and stuff. I love fast and undulating greens as long as they are fair and true. But, I had a lot of fun, and a lot of good shots.

4zkp.png

Bumping for beags interesting round

49/33, 82.

Front 9 I basically doubled every hole. It was like I didn't know what a golf club was. Playing a new course with greens that were crowned like crazy, hitting the greens and watching the ball roll 50 yards off.

Then there is the back 9. Birdie, birdie, a bunch of pars and finishing birdie for a 33.

What a stupid game.

49/33, 82.

Front 9 I basically doubled every hole. It was like I didn't know what a golf club was. Playing a new course with greens that were crowned like crazy, hitting the greens and watching the ball roll 50 yards off.

Then there is the back 9. Birdie, birdie, a bunch of pars and finishing birdie for a 33.

What a stupid game.

Thats's an awesome 9 my friend!

82....as predicted. 42-40. 3 doubles, 1 birdie.

49/33, 82.

What a stupid game.

Solid back 9 though, consider that front 9 the driving range warmup haha.

49/33, 82.

What a stupid game.

Haha, this has me cracking up. Your Vegas partner shot 87 with a stupid triple on 18.

41/38, 79 the new Ctaper Lites in the Altitudes played very well today!!!

49/33, 82.

What a stupid game.
Wow, what a round! Talk about a tale of two nines!

Wow, what a round! Talk about a tale of two nines!

It was crazy, Smalls. I've been sick all week and just couldn't get it going.

The 5 hour energy I had midway thru hole #9 perked me up a bit.

49/33, 82.

What a stupid game.

Wow. What a fantastic back 9. This is a crazy game we play. Great round though.

49/33, 82.

What a stupid game.

lol I completely understand this statement! But awesome Back 9 Beags, it's proof that its in there.

41/43..84

Started off with 2 solid drives then fizzled after that. However I did hit some really solid xhot 3w shots off tee. Irons were ok and outter was great. Had a bunch of 1 putts and was close on a bunch more.

44+44=88 today with almost no fairways hit. Had I put a couple balls in the fairway today, I could've snuck up on a PB.

Wedge play was pure magic again today. Almost jarred a flop for eagle on our short par 4, ninth. Put several more within the grip for kick-ins. Only had 29 putts! Just couldn't hit a fairway. Scrambling was on it, too, obviously.

I'll take it.

46 38 with a hole out for eagle on last hole

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

54/49 with 30 putts, and 5 penalties(3 on the back 9, 1 on 11 and 2 on 18) driver was off all day

The back nine score doesn't show how much better of a nine it was as I was +9 between 11,17&18 the other six holes I had to fight to save par or bogie on

54/49 with 30 putts, and 5 penalties(3 on the back 9, 1 on 11 and 2 on 18) driver was off all day

The back nine score doesn't show how much better of a nine it was as I was +9 between 11,17&18 the other six holes I had to fight to save par or bogie on

Ball striking on back was as good as ive seen from u....keep it up

46 38 with a hole out for eagle on last hole

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome on the hole out for eagle buddy!

Ball striking on back was as good as ive seen from u....keep it up

Thanks Deano, is say the iron striking was as good if not better than our heatherwood round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back