Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

That is awesome guys.

We kicked it off with a bro hug lol

Yes we did and it was glorious! Kevin also drooled all over my sick staff bag, he needs one for himself.......

Yes we did and it was glorious! Kevin also drooled all over my sick staff bag, he needs one for himself.......

You just reminded me how awesome that bag looks in person. Still can't believe that didn't find its way into my car after the AC Event.

You just reminded me how awesome that bag looks in person. Still can't believe that didn't find its way into my car after the AC Event.

Haha you definitely tried but remember I had GPS put into it before the event so I would have found you!

I think the complete count today was 15. I didn't play very well (noone in our group really did, we were all within 3 strokes at the end), but had probably the most enjoyable round I've had all year with great weather and even better people.

Played a round with that mikedean441 fella. We've teed it up a few times. Always a blast even when you play behind every tree on the course

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Played a round with Jesse (TheCrest4). We had a blast talking THP, football, Hockey, THP and More THP. Explaining the awesomeness that is THP to his buddy was fun. It's always a great time when you meet up with THPers and just enjoy the day.

Enjoyed a round with Gillpier today, surrounded by a host of THPers, 8 others and four soon to be members was the final count I think. Such an awesome time in the sandhills of NC. Seems we may be onto something regular here with Pinehurst a great meeting point for so many of our NC/SC/VA THP brethren.

I want to give a shout out to a couple of awesome THPers over the last few weeks. Played with Zenger at my club in Peoria on labor day. Unfortunately a couple of other guys couldn't make it but it was still a good time. Highlight of the day, Zenger on 16. par 4, 320 yards. There's a large water hazard 230 yards out with the green on the other side. As we're walking to the tee box, I say to him "230 TO the water, probably about 310 to clear it." No real wind to speak of. For those who don't know, Zenger hits the ball like it stole his wallet, very long hitter and pretty accurate to boot. I was surprised to see that he didn't head back to the cart for a 50* wedge to lay up or something. He mashes a drive high and deep, way back, back goes Hendersen to the wall and... splash! Hits the water maybe a few feet from dry land. I toss him a second ball. He crushes this one as well. This one's got the distance... but unfortunately a little right where the lake stretches out further. Determined more than ever, he tees it up one more time. He hits another ball high and deep that juuuuuust hits the back edge of the water and sinks. He turns to me and says, "there's no way that's 230." I replied, "I said 230 to the water, 310 TO CARRY." As he walked back to the cart, he sees a plaque on the ground that says "230 to Water." It finally registered. I said, "I guess you heard what you wanted to hear." We had a good laugh.

Played with Lance and Rambler this weekend. Lance was drooling over the Callaway Optiforce I'm testing and proceeded to hit bullets at the range with it. Don't think Lance is just some mindless long hitter either, he displayed the touch of a concert maestro when he holed out from about 40 yards from the rough. And the crowd goes wild! Rambler looked fully recovered from his recent injuries and hit a lot of great shots. I had such an awesome time with these guys. A random single joined us and seemed genuinely surprised that we all met over the internet and maybe seen each other a couple of times. We were bantering and joking and ribbing each other from the first tee (especially when one of us shanks a drive short of the forward tees). No matter how bad I played, it's amazing that the fun never stopped. This is how golf should be.

Played golf with OhioMatt on weds. Well I hacked and he played! Dude shot a 71 I think. He's a gamer!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Playing with a couple THP'ers tomorrow morning in the Orlando area. Can't wait for the fun and good golf to be played!

Playing with a couple THP'ers tomorrow morning in the Orlando area. Can't wait for the fun and good golf to be played!

Notice how none of them posted in here about how excited they are to play with you? #TakeAHint

Notice how none of them posted in here about how excited they are to play with you? #TakeAHint

Awwww, I'd play with him again. It's easy to find his lady balls in the trees.

You guys are going to have a blast. Wish I was able to make it.

You guys are going to have a blast. Wish I was able to make it.

Work's a bummer man. All good though.

Toad, it's hard to miss a glowing pink ball haha

Who's playing?
Man to think you know a person...:D

Who's playing?

Freddie, Wake, myself, and a buddy I owe a favor. I thought you said you didn't care much for this course?

Who's playing?

#secretgolfplans
#secretFFleagues

things are getting out of control

Played with the famous Deano today at a track I've only played once a couple yrs ago and new for him.

Had a great time talking MC, THP, clubs and everything else.

A great time was had and some golf was played!

Great time dude considering the 2 grenades we were paired with. Jason played as good as ive seen him play on 7 of the back 9 holes...just had 2 blowups. Here he is posing on 18

unuty2up.jpg

Today was a good day. Looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!

Got to play with a brand new THP'er today, txrr01 (Albert) who just got back from a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan.

Hoping we didn't scare him off! Haha

Playing World Tour Golf Links in Myrtle Beach with mightyquinn and a couple other guys tomorrow morning. I've played there a few times before, but none of the others have. They're in for an awesome round of golf.

Played with the famous Deano today at a track I've only played once a couple yrs ago and new for him.
He didn't 'Mike' all over you did he?

Got to play with a brand new THP'er today, txrr01 (Albert) who just got back from a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan.

Hoping we didn't scare him off! Haha
Awesome! Welcome home txrr01.

Playing World Tour Golf Links in Myrtle Beach with mightyquinn and a couple other guys tomorrow morning. I've played there a few times before, but none of the others have. They're in for an awesome round of golf.
MQ; a great dude. Don't get into any sucker bets with him, his pull-slice tee shots put him into the middle of the fairway almost every time!

He didn't 'Mike' all over you did he?

Awesome! Welcome home txrr01.

MQ; a great dude. Don't get into any sucker bets with him, his pull-slice tee shots put him into the middle of the fairway almost every time!

I know.... I've played a couple rounds with him already..... lol

Back