What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A second straight PB tying 83. The only sore spot was a freaking 6 on a par three. No penalties, no lost balls or OB all day. Nothing higher than bogey outside of the triple.

A second straight PB tying 83. The only sore spot was a freaking 6 on a par three. No penalties, no lost balls or OB all day. Nothing higher than bogey outside of the triple.

Congrats on the PB tying round

4 man scramble tournament today. We shot 56 for the win!

It was crazy, Smalls. I've been sick all week and just couldn't get it going.

The 5 hour energy I had midway thru hole #9 perked me up a bit.

This game is really crazy. My last 3 scores, all from this week: 98, 85, 77.

39/41 consistency the whole 18.

Well done mr gator

I shot 87 (46,41) today which was the first day of our club championship. I couldn't do anything right on the front and started off with a 4 putt on #10. Tomorrow is a new day.

I shot 87 (46,41) today which was the first day of our club championship. I couldn't do anything right on the front and started off with a 4 putt on #10. Tomorrow is a new day.

I like your attitude. Have a great day tomorrow.

So back from a road trip with the. Went out to one of our local courses we play in Long Island and I come home with an 88. +5 on the front +13 on the back. Right at the time it went pear shaped was right when we started to have the hold ups on the course. Fly through to the 10th and then from then on its 5 mins wait for every shot. Still happy to be honest as on the road trip I was starting to get into my old habits that I thought I had control over. Managed to knock my self out of it with this round today.

As for the road trip, it was three rounds. The International Golf Club, Boston - 91. Managed to get and invite to play TPC Boston shot an 88, birdied the last, stands were still up from the FedEx Cup but no applause from those watching, not even the wife. Then Kebo Valley Golf Course in Maine - 92, cracking course but those greens were the hardest I've ever played, like putting on an ice rink that has a 5/10 degree tilt to it.

Stunk it up in my tournament. Disappointing. 1 penalty stroke and 1 OB. Had 6 really bad holes, but a bunch of pars too. Can't avoid the blowup holes right now. Index will be going up tomorrow.

I can not put a finger on what "it" is but I didn't have "it" today! A totally blah round. Why does that happen? 84 (43, 41) YUK!

Stunk it up in my tournament. Disappointing. 1 penalty stroke and 1 OB. Had 6 really bad holes, but a bunch of pars too. Can't avoid the blowup holes right now. Index will be going up tomorrow.

Hang in there man, I went from a 12 to 18 in a few months and was really kicking myself over it. Settled down and started playing better and was re-energized after my weekend with THPers in Orlando and have been playing a lot better.

Posted a 74 today in our two man scotch. My teammate is a 20 capper so I am pretty happy with the results. I missed a two footer on 18 for par, lost focus, and it has eaten at me all day.

Final round tomorrow. Was 3 off the lead for the third flight when we left. We will see.

43/42 85 on freshly punched greens. I hit a pretty good mix of sweet/stinker shots, pretty standard round, although I've played very little over the last month.

Posted a 74 today in our two man scotch. My teammate is a 20 capper so I am pretty happy with the results. I missed a two footer on 18 for par, lost focus, and it has eaten at me all day.

Final round tomorrow. Was 3 off the lead for the third flight when we left. We will see.

Nice round, good luck tomorrow.

Go get 'em Kelly, I am predicting an eleven shot improvement tomorrow.

evaze6an.jpg

Celebrating my best game - shot an 80!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

43/42 for a relatively uneventful 85. I did yank a tee shot into a hazard, which sucked. But I had a birdie, which is annoyingly rare for me. Not bad, not great.

Congrats on the PB, Smitty!

Congrats on the PB Smitty!

Home course, a early morning round, decent golf. Happy with the GIR's & FIR's, mostly.

8byw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back