BMW Championship [SPOILERS]

hunter mahan with a great putt on the par 3 17th, oh no wait that was his tee shot that rolled pure into the cup for a hole in one

That 2-shot penalty on Tiger is pretty important now, right? Considering that he's only 2 off the lead at this moment.

26 FIRs in a row.

I'm happy as hell with 26 in a month!

26 straight fairways hit by furyk

Boom Hunter with an ace!! Love it always root for him.

Interesting how Rory was able to finish his round today in under 3 hours and have his best round of the tournament

Shows that pros don't really need these 6 hour rounds and really should pick up the pace

Play has officially restarted. PGA Tour has already announced that the tournament will not be able to finish today. No word that I've seen on when the Monday finish would start.

Play has officially restarted. PGA Tour has already announced that the tournament will not be able to finish today. No word that I've seen on when the Monday finish would start.

I am glad that they are back out on the course, the Vikings are having technical difficulties.

Best rain delay ever. Martin Kaymer is the co commenrator on sky and since there was no live golf he told some really interesting stories.
I never knew that he s such a funny guy

Phil duffed a chip? Really?

Looks like rickie hit up a target on the way to th course for that rain gear

I play in rain like that quite often in the winter and I dont find it too bad at all. Some guys out there look like they just cant handle it...even with a caddy taking care of everything for them.

Was it just us or did anyone else who attended the event encounter/witness some of the most rude, stuck up, snooty volunteer marshals working the event? A few of them were very pleasent and actually engaged in coversations with us between groups. A majority of them though, must've been on asshole mode.

Play officially suspended for the day. Restart at 8 AM Central time tomorrow morning.

BMW Championship [SPOILERS]

Does anyone know whether there is going to be live coverage?
I fear they want to broadcast tape delayed in prime time

Edit:
Never mind I just found it. Golfchannel has live coverage from 10am until conclusiom of play.

Stenson just slammed his driver into the ground in frustration and broke the shaft just above the top of the hosel. Really classy move there by Henrik.

Pretty interesting that the guys at the top of the leaderboard right now are all guys that are shotmakers and not long hitters: Furyk, Stricker, Zach Johnson.

Lucky for him he probably doesn't need it.

Talk about Luke Donald and Matt Jones shooting toward getting into the 30...wow

Talk about Luke Donald and Matt Jones shooting toward getting into the 30...wow

Good to see Luke playing well. I was sorry to see him fall as far as he had this year from being #1 not long ago, so hopefully he can keep it together and give himself some momentum for a turnaround next year.

Look at Nick Watney playing himself into contention for the whole thing...

Look at Nick Watney playing himself into contention for the whole thing...

-7 through 17 and gonna make the top 30 (started 34th). Impressive indeed.

Back