TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

Great photos and info, well done thus far!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

We will have some video up later including Canadan getting fit with some phenomenal numbers

I can't wait to see that video!!!

Posts have been awesome to read. Sounds like Taylormade has another winner.

Just read all of the posts from today. Love how in depth the fitting has been for each of you and more importantly seeing these huge distance gains is down rigjt impressive.

Well done thp and taylormade on this awesome weekend.

,8th..

20130914_144518.jpg

I can't wait to see videos and recaps. Sounds like some loooooooong clubs, and if they are paired with even a little forgiveness I think they are a huge win.

I love the action in here today!
Thanks for the updates guys.
Looks so nice down there...

All this awesomeness being posted is making me want to golf. So I think I will.

What an awesome event so far. Taylormade and THP are doing you guys right. Looking forward to hearing about the rounds and seeing some night golf tonight!

<skim> Have the lofts been noted yet? Are these things like two clubs long or what?

236 yard 4i!!! That is like a killed 3 wood for me!

12th hole and fairway is limited on this hole. I think I have one of these bunkers with my name on it.

qa7a4eba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

236 yard 4i!!! That is like a killed 3 wood for me!

Almost always plays into the breeze and they must be playing whites. Great hole to make up some shots

TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

And I was right... 4 iron flush and into the bunker on the left side of fairway. Just watched Canadan actually crush a 4 iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the updates fellas..can't wait to see the fitting video

Love all the updates and photo's guys. Looks like a blast. These things sound long very long.

Back