NSD Spinner Preview Thread

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
We all know how much strength and fitness helps people play better golf. Fitness is more present than ever amongst golfers from all walks of life and there are more and more accessories and tools to help you today than ever before. I received one of these devices for a home page review. The NSD Spinner is designed to build hand and grip strength, exercise the wrist and increase forearm muscle. All very important elements of the body when it comes to the game of golf. I'm particularly interested in this review has I have witnessed first hand what a good fitness plan and regular workouts can do for my own golf game, I am curious to see if using the NSD Spinner on top of my regular workouts can help even more. Here are some pictures, you can learn more from visiting their website at http://www.nsdpowerus.com/ The particular NSD Spinner sent to me for review is the Roll 'N Spin version needing no starter cord to get the ball rolling.

Stay tuned for more!

Sweet does it help find the center of a golf ball?!

"How frustrating is it that you can make a perfect stroke and still miss?"

Haha :alien:

Looking forward to the fitness benefits Jake!

TTing

Those are pretty cool. I've found it hard to keep it spinning on the one I tried. I only had the chance to use it a little bit though. I am very interested in how it works for you.

This beats the hell out of my shake weight, can't wait to hear more, Jake!

i might need something like this, looking forward to it Jaker

I have one of these. Great for building wrist and forearm muscle. I find it exhausting trying to keep the gyro spinning for longer than a minute. It's a neat device I use time to time to combat carpel tunnel since I have a desk, computer job.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

I remember seeing someone with these or something similar not too long ago in an airplane, interesting product that can be used for fitness almost anywhere!

It looks almost identical to the Powerball that NSD sell in the UK as I have got 3 of them at home but haven't used them for quite some time so I wonder if they have given them a different name for the US or if they are a slightly different design

Either way, it might give me an incentive to start using mine again over the winter while not playing as it would also help my badminton

I will be interested to see how you get on with it and if other people start using them we could start a thread for them - the versions I have got have a digital rpm counter showing various things including the top speed you reach, so it could start some competition :D

Back