SeeMore Putters Thread

Both the counter balance and the belly putters are right around 370-380g aren't they?

Thats what I have found from my research.

Well look what arrived today

SeeMoreSB1face_zps3b0b107a.jpg

Oh, and this little gem too.

SeeMoreZ3c_zps5ca2a76a.jpg

SeeMoreZ3cface_zpsa156977d.jpg

My plan is to send both putters to SeeMore for counterbalancing. Question for the group: Should I make any changes the Z3c since it's the first in the series?

I wouldn't mess with the z3c. Looks PERFECT as is! #1 is a gem to have!

Well look what arrived today

SeeMoreSB1face_zps3b0b107a.jpg

SeeMoreZ3cface_zpsa156977d.jpg

My plan is to send both putters to SeeMore for counterbalancing. Question for the group: Should I make any changes the Z3c since it's the first in the series?

Awesome haul!

Every time I see a picture of the face of a z, I get all warm and fuzzy! Can't wait to get my z2c hopefully in the very near future....

That's an awesome grab on the Z!

Looks like that one had the sticking weight issue on the first run pieces with the pick marks on the weight screw. If they won't come out easily for you, just let SeeMore know when you send it in. They can mill the weights or maybe put the copper in.

Had my counter weights finished in my Z3w this week and really liking the feel!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

I would not change a single thing about that putter. Nooooo way!

Also: That Z is SWEEEEET!

I wouldn't mess with the z3c. Looks PERFECT as is! #1 is a gem to have!

Thanks guys. Being that the Z is #1 I'm second guessing my plan to counterbalance it. The SB1 is currently long shafted so it might receive the CB treatment.

Thanks guys. Being that the Z is #1 I'm second guessing my plan to counterbalance it. The SB1 is currently long shafted so it might receive the CB treatment.

I've CB my Z without altering the shaft/grip...not the OEM way though. PM me if you want the skinny.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

The Zed series looks awesome.

Teaser!

pa5e3e2a.jpg

More to come when I get in from the dogs walk...

Just picked up my first Seemore, a mFPG2. Feels good to be part of the Seemore family.

Got my OneCS from the market place in. Absolutely love this head shape. Might be my new gamer. Paint fill to come tonight.
9e6ada4y.jpg
syqupede.jpg
8yqurada.jpg
tanabaze.jpg

u3e3evyn.jpg

The new mFGP2 PR, can't wait to get it gripped up and out on the course tomorrow.

Teaser!

pa5e3e2a.jpg

Your're not back yet?? (tapping foot)

Just picked up my first Seemore, a mFPG2. Feels good to be part of the Seemore family.

Welcome. Don't worry she is just the first of many.

Got my OneCS from the market place in. Absolutely love this head shape. Might be my new gamer. Paint fill to come tonight.
9e6ada4y.jpg
syqupede.jpg
8yqurada.jpg
tanabaze.jpg

Very nice. The One cs will probably be my next purchase. Unless my wife finds out about my other purchases.....

u3e3evyn.jpg

The new mFGP2 PR, can't wait to get it gripped up and out on the course tomorrow.

Nice! Feel free to share more pics. (hint, hint)

Nice! Feel free to share more pics. (hint, hint)

I posted a few earlier when it was still at SeeMore, I'll post more in hands when I get it gripped and have better light.
ruvy8e9y.jpg

Look what was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight!

P1020743_zps05f66a3c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P1020738_zps32c2809d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P1020744_zpscb1a2587.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks billybob19606!

James, I've seen a few long FGP2's (40" - 43") on eBay. If I cut one of these down to 38" and put the long Feeltec grip on it, how close would it be to an actual counterbalanced FGP2?

Extremely!!

Thanks, man! I was hoping that was the answer! Now I just have to figure how to justify a purchase to the wife.

Look what was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight!

P1020743_zps05f66a3c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P1020738_zps32c2809d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P1020744_zpscb1a2587.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks billybob19606!

Must leave credit card in wallet.....

Must leave credit card in wallet....

Must leave credit card in wallet.....

I want one of those REAL bad

Teaser!

pa5e3e2a.jpg

Loving the headcover!

O and the putter is pretty fly as well

Copied over from the paint fill thread:

Not too bad for first attempt. All those art lessons growing up must still have some use. Got ambitious and did my J40's in addition to my Seemore FGP Tour. The blue/teal matches the Feeltech teal grip perfectly. Love it. The Jags may look crappy on the football field but the teal, gold and black will look good on the course.

jytemy9u.jpg

uretumu4.jpg

ry2ebasu.jpg

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That paint fill looks awesome!!!

Today was our league’s outing (scramble format). I decided to warm up on the putting green using both my SB1c & my FGP2. The SB1c has been my go-to putter for most of the summer – I’ve been a little more consistent with it on the tilted, fast greens that we play on. Today was a different course, with flatter greens. I started out using three balls with no alignment marks, and was doing OK. Then I remembered that I had three practice putting balls with double alignment lines (my home-made version of Pelz O-Balls; look like range balls but with thinner lines). I figured if I putted first using this type of ball, we could see if we had the line right, and if I hit the ball cleanly, the ball would roll & the lines would stay straight & continue to look like two separate lines, but if I cut across the ball, the lines would spin & “disappear”. This way we could see how good a line I chose.

As soon as I started lining up my practice putts with the ball lines, I started draining putts, especially with the FGP2. At one point, I made 5 in a row with the FGP2 from longer than 15 feet (each putt was to a different target). One of my partners (who knew I had two SeeMore putters) was watching, and said “You’re gonna use that putter, right?” I had to agree that the FGP2 felt better today.

We ended up winning the outing, thanks mainly to the FGP2! I made over 50 yards worth of putts with this thing! The longest was a 40-footer from the fringe on the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] hole for our first birdie. After that, the other guys made me putt last, joking that “you’ll bail us out!” After a few more holes, they weren't joking. I made 4 birdie putts, all from 15 feet or longer, and 5 par-savers from at least that distance too. It was pretty freaking awesome to be “the guy” that won it for us, and have the other guys in the foursome thank me when they got their gift cards for winning.

Needless to say, the FGP2 is in the bag for the time being. Thank you Seemore for such an awesome putter!

Back