The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Quick Question, what day and time is everyone leaving after the event? Sunday, Monday?

Driving out after breakfast on Monday.

Leaving Monday morning around 1am

I called the Rio yesterday with my 2 confirmation #'s for Thurs and Sunday. They had my reservation for Friday and Saturday in their system and easily hooked me up as a continuous stay throughout the weekend so I should not have to check out and back in at all while I'm there. That's a good thing.

When I was done talking reservations I asked the kind gal I was talking to about the weather and what the prospect of some fun by the pool was, she said "baby it's cooling down some now, it's just 100 today and should be about the same when you get here." I said cooling down to 100? "Yeah baby, it was 115 earlier" :bulgy-eyes: But I expect we'll have perfect pool/golf weather that weekend. If you need me Friday I'll be sipping an umbrella drink with my toes in the water at the pool!

I'm not sure. Whatever works for fupresti I think
tap tap taparoo

I got nowhere to be on Monday. I would be up for an AM round nearby if the price is right.

The wife and I are booked. We get in Friday morning at 1020. While she sleeps I will be teeing it with my boys.

Brett and I are leaving 2:30 Monday.

On the course now and really hoping that this event is not straight up strokeplay.

I think we need some Morgan cup Formats mixed in here somehow.

:)

On the course now and really hoping that this event is not straight up strokeplay.

Why you lost the MC this year too.

I guess I look at it differently.

All good, I was just having some fun after three double bogey stretch in five holes.

I don't think it will end up being two days of just strokeplay. I think the formats will get mixed up a little bit over the two days.

All good, I was just having some fun after three double bogey stretch in five holes.

I don't think it will end up being two days of just strokeplay. I think the formats will get mixed up a little bit over the two days.

It's ok buddy at the invitationals you can pick up at double. Haha.

Dance I will be with the wife so we can get a car to take us

Given that it is two man teams I can't see why the straight forward 4 ball format isn't used. It's used in the Ryder cup and it's probably one of the most popular two man team straight up stroke play formats and allows for either player to get away with a blowout hole and not completely ruin the round for the team.

If I had managed my calendar better I could have played in this event. Turns out I'm flying into LV on Friday to give a speech at a conference, decided to stay over for some Joe's Stone Crab Friday night, play the Wynn on Saturday morning then head back to the Republic of Texas.

Don't worry partner, we got'em right where we want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I can't believe this is less than two weeks away. I was Chatting with cookie, jman and JB in Dallas about the weekend. Well we are almost there.
Have to show so love to Bridgestone for sponsoring this great event. Big love to JB and GG for dreaming big and getting it done.

#getexcited

Couple dozen B330RX to help us win... New shoes, too.

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

Back