The Official Biggest Loser Contest Part 6

Standings will be updated in the am

Had a great workout today, then stress ate all day... SMH

Big ouchy for the group

Week 1 in the books, as a group we Gained 10.5 pounds. Heres the standings by order of team #

Team #1 loss of .16%, .20% penalty for 2 weights not sent in leaves them at a gain of .04%
Team #2 loss of .12%, .10% penalty for 1 weight not submitted leaves them at .02%
Team #3--.11% gain
Team #4--.05% gain
Team #5--.29% gain

Wow, not a good start but plenty of time left, we will turn that around.

Hopefully week 2 is much better

Also we need some team names

Come on team 5, we've got our work cut out for us now. Let's get back in it.

Hope to not let team down this week. Overall, I did what I wanted to this week - eat in most of our meals, worked out 4 days, and did something active on the days I wasn't in the gym.

Next week, focusing on hitting the macros better. Hard to ramp up gym and get diet irons out at the same time.

Hmmm... Did alright on the fitness side, but I ate quite poorly this week. I'm not holding out high hopes for the scale in the AM.

Will be interesting to see what the scale reveals in a few hours. Didnt eat a lot this weekend but when we did it was some GOOD stuff

The Official Biggest Loser Contest Part 6

Will be interesting to see what the scale reveals in a few hours. Didnt eat a lot this weekend but when we did it was some GOOD stuff

I'm not looking forward to the scale tomorrow.

The Mrs was grilling when I got home and I demolished some burgers.

Weigh in complete and emailed. UP 0.4 this week darn it. Didn't cheat, so I'm not sure what happened. Sorry team. I'll try to make it up.

Down from last week, up from the start. Would have preferred to get all the way back, but I'll take it. Got a good plan from here out.

Weighed in. Dropped a little. Seems like I need to make some changes. Lbs are dropping like I expect for the past few weeks.

Weighed in and down 3 lbs this morning. Step in the right direction after a couple of not so great weeks in a row. Time to follow this week up with another loss!

WTG guys! Losses are gains, v.man that is basically flat.

Down 1lb from last week, really loving my fitbit.

Another loss this week. Glad to see scale moving in the right direction.

Loss of 1.4 for me last week, after the travel I will gladly take it

I had another good week for nutrition and exercise. And I... doubled my loss from week 1. LOL. So, that's a 0.4 pound loss. Hahahaha!

Week 3 is up next. Hopefully, I start to see some actual downward movement on the scale this week.

I'm even for the week. Had done pretty well for the majority of the week and was down a little over a pound until my dad's birthday dinner last night. I thought I did moderately well, but obviously something was a little off. Oh well, back at it today.

I haven't weigh yet, I'll get it and email it when I get home today. Kind of nervous about what it's going to say. I was down going into the weekend. Then I went to an outing in STL over the weekend and haven't been on the scale since I left, wifey had lots of honey do's lined up for me when I got home and I just forgot about it this morning. Evening weigh ins not going to help...

Need 13 more weights, please dont forget everyone

Got my weight sent in and I was the same I was a week ago. Had a loss going into the weekend, went to a local outing, and put it back on. Had a blast though and I'll stay on the straight and narrow through the weekend this week.

Down 3 Pounds??? I'll take it, but I don't see how it's possible.

I'll get the update today, have to reshuffle some things due to a few people dropping out

Back