TaylorMade Ultimate Club Testing - Live Update Thread

Love those pictures Jman! Looking like everyone is in for a real treat today. Wondering how many people are already liking these better then their current set. More forgiving? Look better (at both address and aesthetically)? Feel better?

Dude, IMO they look SO good in hand. Curious to hear the other guys thoughts too.

Getting fit by Bob was enlightening, as well, truly enlightening.

For those who like to take healthy sized divots with their irons, are you still making them with these?

I've hit a few really fat balls this morning. The ball still goes and not much of a divot left behind.

Will have a lot more thoughts coming, but I will say this: I originally planned on carrying both my i20s and the SpeedBlades during the round today for a comparison. No more, after about 20 swings, the i20s are staying in the hotel room.

DAN!!!

SLDR!!!

ru7y5yqy.jpg

y2uhypy2.jpg

dyjyhy9a.jpg

Yes they do come in left handed and the Speed Blades feel and sound awesome.

Really loving the Attack wedge as well.

e3anu6y8.jpg

e5ypu9az.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fling divots and love it!

Rooting for Dan to break a window at the Leadbetter Academy...600 yards away.
yve4y7u5.jpg

I've hit a few really fat balls this morning. The ball still goes and not much of a divot left behind.

Will have a lot more thoughts coming, but I will say this: I originally planned on carrying both my i20s and the SpeedBlades during the round today for a comparison. No more, after about 20 swings, the i20s are staying in the hotel room.

Love it dude, can't wait to hear your thoughts later!

I'm honesty impressed by the stock shafts in these too, they've held up to some really aggressive swings.

We will have some video up later including Canadan getting fit with some phenomenal numbers

Moparman just gained 27 yards WITHOUT his specs dialed in.

#LongandHigh

I will attempt to recreate the cookie swing and offer the appropriate feedback..... Or video..

This is must-see video right here.

We will have some video up later including Canadan getting fit with some phenomenal numbers
It will be interesting to see how they control his high spin numbers.

7y9apape.jpg

eqe3u2a3.jpg

udyhuqa3.jpg

awesome stuff so far. 27 yards for mopar without getting dialed in? unreal. That's freaking awesome.

Bob Vansweden: great fitter, even greater guy. So easy to talk to and so knowledgable, and I haven't even been fit yet!

2F028505-D519-42A5-A802-544B46F7C69E-6533-0000029210B438D9_zpscd21589e.jpg

Golf4Life just getting after it. All Bob can say is: "Wow."

This I have to see. I am hoping its with the SLDR, but the SpeedBlades would be cool to.

Love hearing all the positive reviews so far. Is there anything someone doesn't like?

4uvegyzy.jpg
. Still killing it at the range

Taps away

Golf4Life just getting after it. All Bob can say is: "Wow."

That's one way of putting it. Haha. Brett can swing a gold club. Hard.

7epyne4a.jpg
tpluff now getting fit

Taps away

Back