I walked with a guy yesterday who asked if I was ok with him playing 'Today's Hits' on Pandora. I said I had no problem with it, and I'm glad I allowed him too.

I shot a personal best 78 yesterday. On course music may just be the answer for me.

I can't usually listen to music while playing, because being a musician I tend to focus on the music rather than the golf! But I usually don't have a problem if someone else wants to, as long as it's not super loud.

The group enjoyed the music today. New guy even getting the same speaker As me.

Lots of jack Johnson & John Mayer today. Mellow.

The group enjoyed the music today. New guy even getting the same speaker As me.

Lots of jack Johnson & John Mayer today. Mellow.

Got my X-mini II today from Amazon. I have to send it back as it does not charge and will have to wait for the replacement. Thanks for suggesting the mini!

Got the new X-Mini and ready for the course Sunday......can't wait.

I love training with music, mostly the new Daft Punk album or vocal trance music.
It's quite uncommon for me to play alone, but when I do, I like some music.

Music on the course is strictly forbidden, I use Ultimate Ears in-ear headphones with the volume set (very) low.

I need Jake to burn all his hip hop onto something and send to TX.

Love mellow but sometimes my inner vanilla ice needs attention.

The key is to finding something that relaxes you. If you're going to listen to music on the course, that's what it should be. If you're a metalhead, you should probably leave the ipod at home.

I seem to play a little better listening to music, I kinda get caught up in a song and it gets me out of my head a little more. I don't have 1000 things running through my head. Metal, country, hip hop, old school gangster rap I'll put in shuffle and let the game begin. If I'm playing with a group I'll ask but by myself, let's rock.

images

Might need this when you stand on this tee box!

I don't mind music as long as it's not loud enough to disturb other golfers on the course. Listening to Jake's and CJ's in Vegas was a blast.

images

Might need this when you stand on this tee box!

I don't mind music as long as it's not loud enough to disturb other golfers on the course. Listening to Jake's and CJ's in Vegas was a blast.

As frustrating as the golf was, I thoroughly enjoyed our round Sunday!
I even brought up that playlist on the way home!

This weekend in Cleveland, I may bring the speaker.

While at the #Grandaddy I had my first experience with music while we played. The member we played with "Dan" played some classic Rock from his cart. Taylor and I were playing along with the two from the zoo crew. They asked if we minded, and I didn't want to be a prude, so I said I don't mind. Initially the first couple holes it was a little different, but not distracting. Bout the 11th hole it stopped playing, his battery died. I missed it for a moment, luckily the Jason and Rhionna had tunes and we were able to finish the round with music. It was enjoyable. The next day we played without, and I remember thinking some music would be nice. I'm thinking this is something I'm going to look into for the upcoming season.

I have a golf playlist and typically will crank it will I am practicing out on the course. It helps keep you relaxed and is a good training aid to turn your mind off between shots

KG

Just Tapping Away

I use ear buds on the range. It keeps me loose & helps me practice.

During a game it depends on who I play with. Some different playlists depending on who likes what music

Tapping away on my iPhone

Music on the course tends to loosen me up and I don't think about my shots as much. The only time I eve really listen to music is when I'm playing with buddies in scramble tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always practice while listening to my iPOD, as it allows me to relax. Playing golf with music is a different story, and I probably need to listen to it more often. Growing up without the snazzy technology of iPOD's, cell phones, etc I was conditioned that golf needed to played w/o sounds. My first round while listening to music was one of my best.

I have never tried to play a round of golf while listening to music, it just seems foreign to me. That is the one thing I really enjoy about golf is being out on a nice course with some friends and just enjoying the peacefulness and competition of playing against yourself. I am not a big fan of loud places so that may be why I could not fathom listening to music while playing golf. I really enjoy peace and quiet and you get a lot of that on the golf course!!!

Play music just about every time I play. Red Hot Chilipeppers or Fleetwood Mac stations on Pandora, depending on my mood.

I used to listen to music while playing too. I think it can put you and teach a good rhythm provided that you are not listening to something to hard or fast.

The music I would listen to is real easy listening music, almost like love songs but not really. Otherwise you will be swing to hard and trying to kill the ball if you are listening to some heavy metal or metal songs.

Gotta bounce this thread.

I had always been a purist about this but a couple months ago I dropped in on a "league" out of town and ended up being paired with some guys that were a lot of fun and had some music going. We had a good time.

So, I picked up a little bluetooth speaker and have been taking it out on the course with me for when I am solo. If golfing with someone I ask if they mind and have no problem if they say no (heck, I probably would have a year ago). Gotta say that it is relaxing and I think I golf better with some tunes.

I play alone a lot as well. When I do, I use my little Bluetooth speaker (I got a solar powered one...great for the course) to listen to sports talk radio. When I'm playing with my brother-in-law we usually put in some 90s alternative on Pandora.

I like it ... and one of my golf buddies always has his in the cart. It is low volume and sort just background noise unless you "listen" for it.

I have a JBL Micro speaker and it puts out great sound. The majority of the time on the course it alwasy starts with country on pandora and ends with Dr. Dre radio. Just works for me and the guys i normally golf with.

One I get amazon credit for the textbook I'm sending back, I'm getting a soundchuck

Back