Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

already like the looks of this! Although, I'm probably in the minority that doesn't like Krispy Kreme...

Talk about a GRAND welcome! Enjoy gents!

Well, no Instagram account here and no plans to sign up for it. Have fun guys! It already looks like it will be a blast

Donuts, I called it! Do I win something? :act-up:

4b669fae7ee65f86d75fe4a90549b58b.jpg
So who called it for donuts?
Also before I forget... using an R15 with a fujikara speeder 757 x stiff, 70g

Krispey Kremes!! try and only eat like 4....

I wonder if the sugar in those Krispy Kreme would speed up my SS in my Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 62g Black paired with my J715 9.5 driver?

Only one way to tell.

What a coincidence, I'm about to dive into some donuts too.

While I'm following the thread, I'm also debating whether it'll be the Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.3 Stiff in my 10.5* TaylorMade SLDR, or the Ping tour 65 Stiff in my 10.5* G30 that spends most of the year in my bag.

Last edited:
It's amazing what UST is willing to do for us smucks! They really have a great vision for their products!

Have fun today boys!

Those shafts are so cool! I really want to win one!

Krispy Kreme. I mean they're amazing, but I usually can't get anything accomplished in the hours following their consumption. Regardless, I can't wait to follow along! I'm currently playing a UST VTS Silver 65g Stiff shaft in my Rocketballz Tour head

already like the looks of this! Although, I'm probably in the minority that doesn't like Krispy Kreme...

WHAAAA!? Krispy Kremes are some darn good donuts, just like UST makes some darned good shafts!

Can't learn and have your mind blown on an empty stomach.

Danny is beginning his talk over breakfast with the guys on the history of UST and his background.
You guys will get to meet Lindsay today as well, she does a lot of the marketing with Danny at UST.

going to be a fun follow for the day. Guess my Friday is shot.

WHAAAA!? Krispy Kremes are some darn good donuts, just like UST makes some darned good shafts!

Can't learn and have your mind blown on an empty stomach.

I'm with you on the UST, lost on the Krispy Kreme... I tried to like them when they opened up around me but just couldn't do it.

going to be a fun follow for the day. Guess my Friday is shot.

Understatement. This thread is going to be scorching.

This is Lindsay. You can talk to her on social @UstMamiya

bd6686993d8f3f5e0d7c83e11843b7c2.jpg

Look at that pile of shafts sitting there.

You know you are a THPer when...you walk right past the Krispy Kremes and swag to check out the custom shafts :)

UST Staff knows their football. :alien:

Ok, I saw the donut boxes before the PowerPoint slide. #FluffyVision

Back