The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll meet you half way. How's Myrtle Beach sound?

Ehh. Right now its 55 in the morning and 75 during the day. Plus easier direct flights to here, and I dont want a layover burger, I want fresh. :D

Ehh. Right now its 55 in the morning and 75 during the day. Plus easier direct flights to here, and I dont want a layover burger, I want fresh. :D

I know is not necessarily close to you, but there are direct flights to Orlando coming up that are $35 one way.....hmmmm

I know is not necessarily close to you, but there are direct flights to Orlando coming up that are $35 one way.....hmmmm

Its only 75 minutes.

So we get a lot of phishing scam emails trying to get our company financial info. This one was the best. I think something got lost in translation as he wants to buy Brewery equipment for a church. wTF?
93525128ed5779985f1108fcdba4baf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe they're trying to boost their congregation. It's a church I'd attend.

Where is that happening?

The spirit flights are cheaper but the times are awful

The flight back is slightly more, but it's round trip non stop for $100
65a2f0c3e803d4b2fc940f2de115e167.jpg
Ah yes forgot about them. Sucks for golf trips they hammer you for checked bags and carry ons.
Good deal to get out of Dodge though

Ah yes forgot about them. Sucks for golf trips they hammer you for checked bags and carry ons.

If only we knew a guy in Florida with an extra set of clubs or two

The flight back is slightly more, but it's round trip non stop for $100
65a2f0c3e803d4b2fc940f2de115e167.jpg

Man that is a great price. I'll be flying back and forth quite a bit. Need to book a couple of those.

Man that is a great price. I'll be flying back and forth quite a bit. Need to book a couple of those.

Just ignore the 6.5/10 customer rating haha

Unless where you are going has clubs...haha

Just ignore the 6.5/10 customer rating haha
The 28 inch seats and having to pay to pick ur seat scares me...i blame obama

43f88cc40aaddbaa9bbc6e046ff3cebc.jpg

Some this is apparently taken in JBs neck of the woods.

Hello Kitty

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

43f88cc40aaddbaa9bbc6e046ff3cebc.jpg

Some this is apparently taken in JBs neck of the woods.

Hello Kitty

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just challenge it to some hockey and you'll get past it easily.

Edit: JK didn't realize they were doing so well this year haha

Even the wild cats like to vacation down in FL.

Also, holy $%*@ that's a big cat.

Ehh. For a couple of rounds at Waterlefe its worth it.

Thats in Westchase? Holy cow. Closer eye on the pups for sure.
You never know if it's true, but that's what it said. Certainly caught me off guard.

You never know if it's true, but that's what it said. Certainly caught me off guard.

The big cat rescue is in Citrus Park area, so perhaps one escaped.

The big cat rescue is in Citrus Park area, so perhaps one escaped.
I would certainly hope they would notify the authorities, who would in turn alert the media. But you never know. Either way I hope it's a hoax, nothing good about a car like that in a crowded area.

Last edited:
Ehh. For a couple of rounds at Waterlefe its worth it.

Thats in Westchase? Holy cow. Closer eye on the pups for sure.

And now I'm even more glad we played Eagles and not westchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would certainly hope they would notify the authorities, who would intern alert the media. But you never know. Either way I hope it's a hoax, nothing good about a car like that in a crowded area.

Its Westchase, the soccer mom probably poured her glass of wine for breakfast, used the ipad as a baby sitter and said "cute kitty".

That same exact pic was used last weekend by channel 2 in Ft Myers saying it was sent in by someone in the Buckingham area.

My first round in 6 months will be a skins game at Poppy Ridge on Sunday. Hoping the rust isn't too thick and my bunker game is on point.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back