The Official 2016 MLB Thread

I'm really hoping Schwarber just has a sprained ankle.... But I'm pretty confident we have enough depth to overcome him being out for an extended period of time.

The Cub bats have looked alive for the first few games and while my hopes are high, I'm not getting too far ahead of myself. It's 3 games. Should be a HECK of a ride for the rest of the season though.

#GoCubsGo

Cubs!? Traitor!

Traitor? Not a fan of the team at all. Clients want to attend and see wrigley. So I took care of it. I'll have my Brewers cap and Red Sox sweat shirt on.

Traitor? Not a fan of the team at all. Clients want to attend and see wrigley. So I took care of it. I'll have my Brewers cap and Red Sox sweat shirt on.

I was totally kidding. We're planning to hit up a game at Wrigley in August when the crew is in town. Love the atmosphere there. Depending on how the season is going I may be rooting for the Cubs by then.

Don't wear a red Sox shirt. For some reason the Cubs think the red Sox are kindred spirits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Don't wear a red Sox shirt. For some reason the Cubs think the red Sox are kindred spirits.

Really? That's funny! I'll wear a packers sweat shirt

Really? That's funny! I'll wear a packers sweat shirt
Now them's fighting words!

Nothing wrong with wearing a football jersey to a baseball game right? #4 or #12??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tribe up 3 to 0 in 1st

You knew it was bound to happen. Gas can threw it right down the middle

Terrible, terrible game. Thanks Danks.

Schwarber done for their year. ACL and MCL. Luckily they have plenty of offense

Just saw that...awful

#RollTribe

Haha, umps take no time screwing up in the Rays Os game. Ringing up a double play on what should have been a foul ball, next batter hits one in the cheap seats.

How about those Tigers?!?!

So, Reds are on... And Phillips went deep.

After he crossed the plate, I'm pretty confident he motioned to God with the dollar bills sign... That was strange.

At least either the cardinals or the braves will have a win after tonight

Big loss for the Cubs with Schwaber out for season.

Back