2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Damn Rory just pounded that. Yikes

She was begging for some one else to step in and save her

She has a few during this tournament.
Schwartzel brings on "May the Schwartz be with you" too.

Day starting to feel it

Rory giving Jordan the Linda Ronstadt

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm really digging the Direct tv coverage and love switching back and forth so easily.

And that is where Rory just has a huge advantage.

Cbs coverage is garbage. Been on 7 minutes and already we have a lengthy interlude with some soppy music and stuff I already know. Just show the golf for goodness sake.

For me it's only garbage because the f'ing audio keeps cutting in and out. I want to hang myself, been happening since it came on.

Good afternoon THP, time to settle in and watch some golf. What did I miss?

I think that's the main advantage Spieth has over McIlroy: if Rory can improve his putting he'll be killing it again regularly on the course.
It's more than putting. Consider the 3rd where JS was in the woods and RM was in the beach. JS ensured that he had an easy 3rd shot which ultimately led to an easy par. RM went for the pin, mishit it and left himself a very hard 3rd shot and that led to a bogey. Course management and intelligence > power and attacking.

Wow, expected Rors to be way closer than that.

Rory was late on that delivery, ole!!!

Willett with back to back birdies to get to even.

Davis Love on 13 in 2.

Hey I know that guy, mr Langer aka all class

The app for the iPad Pro is working fine. Incredible video.

Good afternoon THP, time to settle in and watch some golf. What did I miss?

Jordan was stalling so you didn't have to miss much

Rory just not at the races. Spieth is hardly setting the world on fire but Rory is not taking advantage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greens look like they're drying out a lot today. Tomorrow they're gonna be faster than glass

Love it, birds are falling

It's more than putting. Consider the 3rd where JS was in the woods and RM was in the beach. JS ensured that he had an easy 3rd shot which ultimately led to an easy par. RM went for the pin, mishit it and left himself a very hard 3rd shot and that led to a bogey. Course management and intelligence > power and attacking.

That's a good post. Just play the percentages. Faldo like performance required today to keep you in it for tomorrow.

Deal with Spieth. He has mastered the greens at Augusta. Very rarely does he have one of the "back to the hole putts" or one of those triple breaker putts.

See that ddec? Danny Willett back to even.

I agree that course management is very important, but on average I think that Rory and Jordan tend to be similar on those. But his main advantage is that his putting is more solid. I have more confidence that Jordan's going to make the putt when he's standing over the ball than I do when it's Rory's putt.

Back