SeeMore Putters Thread

An absolute beauty, Dan! Loving everything about that putter, I mean everything. Enjoy.

Welcome to a new take on the giant.

e3b6d1310ce344c8eaf7c271dbfc1332.jpg

It looks so incredibly clean!

This version just looks right. Really, really nice!

Welcome to a new take on the giant.

e3b6d1310ce344c8eaf7c271dbfc1332.jpg

Love the green customization. Hopefully its in your bag when we get a chance to play again. Would definitely like to put a few rolls on it.

Looking to buy a red seemore tartan headcover if anyone has one for sale, thanks!

First post ever!
I am a 12 handicap. Never broken 80. Shot 80 twice in 2015. Putting has been a major issue for me! I have really done my research on putters and what would best fit my stroke. I want to thank everybody here on THP for (unknowingly) helping me in my research. I finally settled on a putter! I have a beautiful SeeMore PTM3 on the way to my house! Glad to be a part of Team SeeMore. Looking forward to spending some time in the 70's this year

First post ever!
I am a 12 handicap. Never broken 80. Shot 80 twice in 2015. Putting has been a major issue for me! I have really done my research on putters and what would best fit my stroke. I want to thank everybody here on THP for (unknowingly) helping me in my research. I finally settled on a putter! I have a beautiful SeeMore PTM3 on the way to my house! Glad to be a part of Team SeeMore. Looking forward to spending some time in the 70's this year

Welcome to THP and good luck with the new putter!

First post ever!

Welcome to THP Tar-V! It's awesome you found a putter you're excited about from a company that shares the same State as you.

First post ever!

welcome to THP. You should stop by the check in desk and intro yourself to everyone. Second welcome to the SeeMore owners group and here is to better putting

First post ever!

Welcome to THP! Good choice on the PTM3! If you get a chance to go to Nashville, schedule a lesson with the guys from SeeMore. It's the best money you'll ever spend on golf.

I am definitely planning on doing that. Do you know the prices on that?

I am definitely planning on doing that. Do you know the prices on that?

When I went I think the fitting session was $140, but you do get a little more than you'd expect. I got a tour of their office and workspace area where they make the putters. After the fitting they gave me some cool swag and let me watch them make my putter.

That sounds like a blast

First post ever!

RST will change your life! Welcome to the forum.

First post ever!

Tar-V - welcome to team SeeMore. Always happy to help #24/7 #allstate

fb92f33123696e11f1639448543d2cf8.jpg

I became interested in SeeMore putters after reading this thread. I could not resist trying one after all the great reviews. I own a dozen high end putters, but this one is a game changer- the Nashville Z3c. The RST is superb, the feel is incredible, and the roll is absolutely perfect. And you guys were right- the customer service was fantastic. Thank you Jason!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I became interested in SeeMore putters after reading this thread. I could not resist trying one after all the great reviews. I own a dozen high end putters, but this one is a game changer- the Nashville Z3c. The RST is superb, the feel is incredible, and the roll is absolutely perfect. And you guys were right- the customer service was fantastic. Thank you Jason!

My favorite putter for sure. It just works!

Fantastic! Great looking putter and WELCOME to team SeeMore! Always happy to help!! #24/7 #allstate - stay in touch!!

She is an absolute beauty!

Beautiful putter!!

Back