Bridgestone classified golf balls, B330rx... B330s For FL residents only

dwchockey13

Reaction score
Handicap
8.3 GHIN
So as some of you are aware... I won the golfsmith Instagram contest and won either 1 dozen or 2 dozen Bridgestone golf balls (they weren't exactly clear) that were released yesterday... and as I already have a ton of golf balls... I'm deciding to hold a little contest... This contest is only for people that are in Florida (shipping would cost more than the golf balls).... I will be holding a contest to give away a few sleeves of golf balls (2 sleeves if 1 dozen... 4 sleeves if 2 dozen)... rules are simple:
1) Be in Florida
2) Post in this thread that you want one
That simple!
This contest will last between now... and when I get the Golf balls and post a picture of them in hand... from there I will load a random number generator and start handing them away!

Last edited:
Bridgestone B330 series is my favorite ball so I would love a sleeve. Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great gesture. Can u hold a sleeve until I move to Fl? Just kidding. Good luck Tampa guys.

Great gesture. Can u hold a sleeve until I move to Fl? Just kidding. Good luck Tampa guys.

When I get home from work I'll look up shipping costs... If it's under $5 CONUS per sleeve, I'll open it up to everybody in the CONUS!!! I realized that Tampa limits the contest a lot

What about the Tampa Bay-ish area??

:angel:

When I get home from work I'll look up shipping costs... If it's under $5 CONUS per sleeve, I'll open it up to everybody in the CONUS!!! I realized that Tampa limits the contest a lot

FYI that a sleeve of balls earlier today to/from PA and Portland, OR was $4.14 (and yes, I'd love to get a sleeve of these if you decide to open it up).

I edited my post to include all of Florida, can you edit the title?

Title edited

nice gesture, I'd gladly cover shipping for a sleeve but I get where you are coming from.

help an orlando brother out! hell yeah i want some :)

Cool gesture! Good luck to those in Florida!

i guess im in !!!! love some new balls :)

I'll save you the shipping and pick them up! Count me in.

Is 15 miles from the FL state line count close enough to enter? :messed:

Congrats on the win and awesome gesture!

Is 15 miles from the FL state line count close enough to enter? :messed:
Haha unfortunately not because then I have to make exceptions everywhere:beat-up:

Count me in!

what if the Albatross Member is willing to pay the shipping?? out of state?

To be honest I thought about it, and went back and forth on it a bunch... but in the end I want it to be a contest where if you win, you pay nothing, nothing worse than winning something and having to pay to receive your prize... and even though shipping isn't terrible, I wanted to keep it in FL on the off chance the winners live near me to be able to actually meet some of the guys and put faces behind user names
what if the Albatross Member is willing to pay the shipping?? out of state?

Alright, with the PGA show finally done, with all the contest that I'm sure we all entered and very few won the amazing prizes, I figured I would give this thread a bump for people that may have missed it... I still do not have the golf balls (contest sometimes take their times sending it, and I'm sure bridgestone was very busy at the show). with only 7 entries so far... your odds of a free sleeve of the brand new Bridgestone balls, are a lot better than winning a PGA contest

1084cf7b01185d447768878a5b62f3b7.jpg

Golf balls are in hand, contest is now closed, there will be 2 winners, I will pick them randomly out of the 7, first winner will get choice of the b330s or the b330.... The 2nd will get the one the first guy doesn't choose!!!!

Count me in!

And the winners are War Eagle and X.Man
War Eagle.... you were the first winner so you get the choice of the B330S or the B330 Golf balls!
Both of you please PM me your address and if you want to meet me somewhere on a weekend or want me to ship them out and I will do that over the weekend!

I can not get enough of these balls. Awesome on the win and gesture!

And the winners are War Eagle and X.Man
War Eagle.... you were the first winner so you get the choice of the B330S or the B330 Golf balls!
Both of you please PM me your address and if you want to meet me somewhere on a weekend or want me to ship them out and I will do that over the weekend!

That's awesome!!! Thanks for doing this!

Back