SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
A friend I used to play paintball with sent me a pic of his fathers putters now that he found out that I started playing golf. (forgive the horrid sentence structure)

30377386.jpg

Last edited:
Setho - Just another crazy golfer. You should see my brother's garage or half of the guy's on here. You may get there yourself one day.

Setho - Just another crazy golfer. You should see my brother's garage or half of the guy's on here. You may get there yourself one day.

Diane, being that those are all Scotty Cameron's Im going to guess that few people on here have that many. that is quite a collection.

There are 19 putters there and I think they are all Scotty Camerons (they are according to what he said).

Diane, being that those are all Scotty Cameron's Im going to guess that few people on here have that many. that is quite a collection.

I was amazed. $300 * 19 $5700

See - I can't recognize anything. I stand by crazy golfer though.

I have never robbed a house before...

Thats a nice collection. I never got into collecting putters.

A friend I used to play paintball with sent me a pic of his fathers putters now that he found out that I started playing golf. (forgive the horrid sentence structure)

30377386.jpg

I just see a red x. :sad:

I am not even getting the Red "x"

I saw it before, and to be precise--it's nineteen Scotty Cameron covers on putters. There were some very nice headcovers in there.

Wow, my image went away. I'll get it back tomorrow.

I had to re-host it.
30377386.jpg

Last edited:
Back