Matrix Kujoh shafts

jim54

must be the shafts
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone played these iron shafts? I just got a set by accident and wonder how they play.

Hard to believe no one in the THP world has ever seen these, they appear to be a lower cost option Matrix. But i cannot find out much surfing around the net other than that.

I have never ehard of them, but I wonder, how can you get new shafts "by accident" ?

I have seen them many times. Just never something I have done testing on. Wish I could help more, but love the Matrix Program iron shafts.

Same Jim.

I've played them in woods and they were fine. I'm not a huge Matrix fan in general based on what I've played in the past, though there are a couple I like more than others. They are a low cost option in their line and that's about all the information I know about them.

My fitter who work with Matrix shafts recommended these for me as a graphite option. I haven't hit them however.

I have never ehard of them, but I wonder, how can you get new shafts "by accident" ?

Not a good choice of words, I was sitting around ebaying and bid on them as a fluke and won. Got the 8 shafts brand new uncut 40" .370 tip for just over $115, I was looking for some Graphite shafts to put in the APEX pros without making a huge commitment before I decided to buy the Srixons.

But the wife just called and the new Srixons Z745's just got there so I may just hold on to them or offer them with the pros as an option. Sucks new clubs in the house and I am on the road for 10 days.

Back