What Is Your Favorite Chip???

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I am sitting here with my little girl and she looks over and ask, "Dad can I have some Salt & Vinegar Chips?"

That got me thinking...
Is there a bag of chips you can't resist? What is your favorite flavor? Is there a flavor you absolutely can't stand?

For me it's anything that has a heat kick to it. I used to crave Better Made Red Hot Chips, but rarely find them anymore. As for a flavor I despise, anything cheddar.

So what's your nemesis?

I will always go for a bag of Baked Lays, any flavor will do.

I am a sucker for Nacho Cheese Doritos. On the flip side, I can't stand the Cool Ranch Doritos.

The kettle cooked BBQ chips.

I like Lay's Stax Bacon 'n' Cheddar Potato Skins.

So I am sitting here with my little girl and she looks over and ask, "Dad can I have some Salt & Vinegar Chips?"

That got me thinking...
Is there a bag of chips you can't resist? What is your favorite flavor? Is there a flavor you absolutely can't stand?

For me it's anything that has a heat kick to it. I used to crave Better Made Red Hot Chips, but rarely find them anymore. As for a flavor I despise, anything cheddar.

So what's your nemesis?

The Salt and Vinegar must be a daughter thing. Mine would be perfectly happy if that was all that she ate.

I don't like any of the non traditional flavors… Corn taco chips, the Tostito scoops for salsa, Kettle brand crinkle cut from Costco, Lays plain or barbecue, I do like Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion kettle chips. A lot.

Cape Cod original chips or Sour Cream and Onion baked lays

My dietary kryptonite is specifically Snyder of Berlin BBQ Chips...became addicted when our familial moves took us through West Virginia, and now I order them direct once or twice a year.

The Salt and Vinegar must be a daughter thing. Mine would be perfectly happy if that was all that she ate.

It's crazy b/c she is only 3 1/2 and I can't stand more than one or two. She will just keep on going.

Salt and vin by cape cod

Growing up in MD I have a hankerin' for Utz's 'The Crab Chip'.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415236496265.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415236496265.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
It's crazy b/c she is only 3 1/2 and I can't stand more than one or two. She will just keep on going.

Mine just turned 13 so there is a good chance you will be buying many, many more bags of the things in the coming years! lol I, like you, can only handle them is very low doses.

What Is Your Favorite Chip???

Salt and vin by cape cod

I have to admit we were at the Cape Cod plant and those Salt and Vinegar coming straight out of the oven were amazing.

Nacho cheese doritos

Kettle Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper

Nacho Cheese Doritos are tops or any flavor of Sun Chips

Kettle Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper

These need to not be in my house, or they're gone quickly, no matter how big the bag is.

This probably was the best thread to start up with the "Biggest Loser" starting up soon. Eat'em up everyone.

I have to admit we were at the Cape Cod plant and those Salt and Vinegar coming straight out of the oven were amazing.
They would have to arrest me. I'd lay on the belt and just eat them

Sun Chips Sweet and Spicy chips. Such a good combination of flavors.

(As I sit here eating Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn...)
Favorite chip - Back in the day (late '90's, Miami), there was a chip by Tostito's, Salsa and Cream Cheese flavor. To this day, my favorite. I don't think they are sold in the US anymore, but they may be in Canada.
Current chip, I like anything sweet potato, but I really like the Sun Chip Garden Salsa flavor. Just the right amount of sweet and kick.

Old Dutch Salt & Vinegar
Miss Vickies Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar
Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar.

I've got it bad.

I'm a fan of almost all chips but Doritos are my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back