WGC HSBC Champions official discussion thread *SPOILERS*

MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see a thread on this yet, thought I'd make one.

78 of the world's best gathering at Sheshan International Golf Club.

Not often you see a pro chili dip a pitch shot. Thanks Lee Westwood for starting the beginning of this tournament off with a bang

Westwood with the huge chili dipper after a great tee ball. Channelling his inner ArmyGolf no doubt.

Sergio had a pretty sweet fatty 5 iron that only came up about 50 yards short of the green in the water as well.

#mishitahappen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergio had a pretty sweet fatty 5 iron that only came up about 50 yards short of the green in the water as well.

#mishitahappen

God that shot was terrible wasn't it? It's like he flat out whiffed on it

Bummer to see DeLeat shoot a 45 on the front and then WD.

Bummer to see DeLeat shoot a 45 on the front and then WD.

He has been battling an injury. I was surprised he was actually going to try.

I'm a Gmac homer, but he needs to take that shirt he had on and burn it.

I'm a Gmac homer, but he needs to take that shirt he had on and burn it.

I was watching last night thinking man, that's one ugly shirt. Lol.

Adam Scott was -4 through 7 holes, then gave it all back by making a 9 on the par 5 8th hole. He hit his tee ball out of bounds on the left and had to tee off again, and then chunked a short shot into a hazard short of the green as well. Nice to see a pro play a par 5 like myself.

Adam Scott was -4 through 7 holes, then gave it all back by making a 9 on the par 5 8th hole. He hit his tee ball out of bounds on the left and had to tee off again, and then chunked a short shot into a hazard short of the green as well. Nice to see a pro play a par 5 like myself.

Im sitting here thinking "I can do that" which isn't my usual thought process when watching someone like Adam Scott. He's showing that were all human after all and no one is perfect at this game.

Bubba mere inches from an Albatross on the 600 yard par 5 8th

That shot from bubba was amazing. Shocked poulter Gmac

Thank you for the updates only futball on the darn TV here...bleh

Bubba has had the lead for most of the day, and is now imploding. 16 is a drivable par 4 where he laid up and then missed the green on his approach shot and made bogey, then he hit it into a bunker on the par 3 17th hole and left his 2nd shot in the bunker. He just hit his 3rd shot about 10-12 feet past the pin and is looking at bogey or double bogey here.

Poulter looks ridiculous

WOW, Bubba holes out from the bunker on 18 for an eagle 3! That might seal the win for him after his missteps on 16 and 17.

Great shot by scumbag Watson

WOW, Bubba holes out from the bunker on 18 for an eagle 3! That might seal the win for him after his missteps on 16 and 17.

I spoke too soon. Tim Clark birdies 18 to tie Bubba at -11. Final group is currently playing 17.

Go Timmy Clark that pedostache is epic!

That was a heck of a three by Bubba when he needed it the most. The bigger question is gonna be 2 or 3 person playoff?

Kaymer will not be happy with that shot.

Back