Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Haha RB for Kickers going on over in league 2. I love this league already.

Yeah, that one is....interesting.

That and Icey is trying to steal from me.

I can't login to ESPN at work to OK trades FWIW, or to counter.

Some favorable match ups for me in week 2 and last game without Mr.Bell... Expecting big things from him week 3

Quiet day in L1. I figured we would see at least one deal come through now that everyone has seen thier team on the field.

I've got too much of everything and not enough guys i can put in to score points. I'll take whatever i can get.
lets talk trade lol

L2 Icey....keeping the 1:1 weeks/trade ratio intact.

#IceyIsDicey

L4 let's talk trade

Quiet day in L1. I figured we would see at least one deal come through now that everyone has seen thier team on the field.

You looking for anything? - Password is Taco

whatcha got?

High scorer in my League this week even with Dez hurt. I'm feeling good

Icey, I'm having to basically stand on one leg at work to get cell reception to get on the app and look at the trades, so I'll take a look when I get home tonight and see if I see anything worth shooting back to you.

Icey, I'm having to basically stand on one leg at work to get cell reception to get on the app and look at the trades, so I'll take a look when I get home tonight and see if I see anything worth shooting back to you.

Negotiate in the thread. Treat it like the Grandaddy. Everything out in the open. Nobody will take advantage of the information.

Sounds good buddy, no hurry!

Need to get back on the winning Track in league 1 but i guess i lost my first on last year and still one league 2

Very quiet in League 1 today... very surprising... I have TE's for sale, get your TE!!!

In league 1 I have a few extra WR if people want to take a look

L2. I've got a bottle of Grey Goose that is going to get poured down the drain this week. But, I'll have Chris Carter do it for me.

We will both be .500 after this weekend.

I am looking for a top 20 WR. Looks like I will need to wait until Spiller is healthy to find the right deal as I am unwilling to move any of my starters at other positions in order to get a deal done at the moment.

Back