Status
Not open for further replies.
Asdrubal fell asleep and chisenhall didn't run him down

HUGE back to back k's for shaw

Dangit Giambi straighten that out

Nice! Houston up 3-1 on Texas

So Carlos Gomez hits a HR, yells at Maholm the entire trot around the bases and then the benches clear. Any of my NL Central folks ever seen him act crazy like that?

Finally got to see this, I guess Freeman did/said something we couldnt see? McCann looked like he was ready to put his fist thru his sternum. I sure would have. Guess the frustration of Braun and all the hype finally got to the brew crew. They should prob get used to it.

Rays bust the game open with back to back homers, 7-2

Sac fly by Stubbs makes it 5-2 Indians. Still need one more to keep Perez on the bench for this one

Haha ill repent only of the Indians make the playoffs

They will, I've said it for weeks, only question is if the game is home or away.

They will, I've said it for weeks, only question is if the game is home or away.

Minnesota ALWAYS plays the Indians tough in Minnesota. Sucks we have 4 games there after tonight

I have a feeling if we weren't headed to the postseason there would be some mounds charged today haha

Well the real Houston Astros showed up. 6-3 Texas after 6

Yeaaaaaa baby! CABRERA!

Awesome sight for Indians fans! Justin Masterson on the mound in the 9th. Welcome back big Masty

Where have you been deano? Me and Ty have been here all night by ourselves

Had to get some stuff listed in marketplace but all while watching game

Awesome sight for Indians fans! Justin Masterson on the mound in the 9th. Welcome back big Masty

That's gotta put some confidence back in you striking out the first batter you face coming back

Wow. Indians go 17-2 against Chicago this year. Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back