2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I think you said you were coming to Love Is In The Air right?

We were going to but it's pretty much the worst weekend in terms of timing for us. School year for wife(and she's not allowed to take consecutive days off) , finals week for me, and mothers day weekend. We just can't make it happen. Bummed would be a huge understatement. Mike, GG, and you put together an incredible itinerary.

Love is in the Air and I want to be at that event!

Awesome...looking forward to Friday.

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Agreed! There is nothing you can write down that could describe the way it moves your soul. You can bank on that

Yah, that's sort of what I was trying to get to earlier. I got so caught up in the moment that if I had to take a quiz, I would probably not do well.

JM

Round 1 in the books. Awesome footage, some great shots, and a whole lot of sportsmanship. Looking forward to the rest of footage from 2013.

Would love to be a part of 2014 MC.

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Round one down again.

MWARD, if I didn't say it before sir, two words...... FOX SPORTS. They just got some golf coverage deal or something. Please see that they don't screw it up. Great job my friend.

JM

Post THP event glow in the morning, Breakfast in LA with mom and dad followed by an easy drive up the 5 and now another announcement drop! What a day!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Just a heads up everybody. We might be starting to select 2014 MC participants sooner rather than later.
With that said, here is a hint.
I would STRONGLY recommend watching the 2013 Morgan Cup coverage.

sweet sweet bump from yesterday!

Just a heads up everybody. We might be starting to select 2014 MC participants sooner rather than later.
With that said, here is a hint.
I would STRONGLY recommend watching the 2013 Morgan Cup coverage.

Well I will be spending the weekend watching all of THPMC2013 all over again.

Moved over from the Banter Thread:

Sometimes innovation is the best form of power.
If you are not first, you better do it better or you will be last.
#TheMorganCupStillOwnsIt

I would say that 2014 is going to just be one huge 365 day long awesomeness.

Round two in the books for the second time. I must say that the emotions that run under the surface are much more visible to me this time. Each man played his heart out, but whether they won three up or were defeated three and two, the spirit of THP was the most important thing: competition, fellowship and fun.

All of you nailed it. Thank you,

JM

Oh, Castorhades, I love your country. I have been to Upofloor in Nokia and have enjoyed hospitality in both Nokia and Helsinki. I am so glad you were able to come here to play!

JM

Im thinking one day ill make it to at least one THP event. So much great news in this thread.

All THP events are awesome. From The little get togethers we put on all the way up to the bigger events. Just a blast to be around people who have fun no matter what

Last edited:
Glad people are checking out the Morgan Cup coverage and have been. I believe you will be happy you did.

Glad people are checking out the Morgan Cup coverage and have been. I believe you will be happy you did.

I was finally able to broadcast the MC2013 on my television. The broadcast in HD is really impressive.

It was also helpful to adjust the volume on the tv. One of the commentators was a little too quiet for me to hear when I watched online...

I've been watching the coverage again, and I have to say it's much easier following along having been on the forums for a little longer. That being said, now I'm terrified that I'm going to miss some important detail that is going to come up in the MC selection process, so now I'm stressing out like I'm preparing for a final or something. The suspense is killing me!

I've been watching the coverage again, and I have to say it's much easier following along having been on the forums for a little longer. That being said, now I'm terrified that I'm going to miss some important detail that is going to come up in the MC selection process, so now I'm stressing out like I'm preparing for a final or something. The suspense is killing me!

You are not alone...

I'm half way through round 1 and love the coverage so far. Great job!

You are not alone...

Know that feeling. Thinking I should watch again with a note pad handy! Don't want to miss anything! :act-up:

It's just good watching no matter how you slice it. It's been great to relive all the memories while I'm on the road.

Like we needed a reason.
Still have my fingers crossed somehow Loudmouth will be part of 2014.

:act-up:

Back