Fs: Updated prices - all high end!

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
1) Taylormade SLDR driver. 9.5* loft and is currently shafted with a Ping 419D X shaft (pulled from a G30 and placed in the SLDR). I will sell this with or without the shaft! The head plays perfectly but is not the best cosmetically. There are some very tiny smudges on the crown and the badges on the sole have fallen off. Most importantly, this head used to have a toe screw that I got from the Taylormade van at a tournament I work...I tried to unscrew it and the bottom half of the screw broke off. You can see in the picture what I mean. It can easily be drilled out, I just do not have a drill to do it. Head only $90 OBO. Combo $150 OBO

2) Taylormade Spider Si Counterbalance. 38". Comes with a ping headcover. This putter has hardly been used and it looks great! Not much else to say about this one. $90 OBO

3) Set of Adams Idea Pro A12 irons. Project x 6.0 shafts that play standard length. Lamkin iLine grips in black. Set is in absolutely fantastic condition. Looking for $215. No wiggle room here guys, if I dont get that amount I really do not have a problem keeping them as a backup set.

4) Set of 5 Golf Pride Z Cord grips. All in great condition. Just did not like them. $35 OBO

Last edited:
Back