Tomorrow could be overload, it's as simple as that.

golfdawg

Reaction score
Handicap
I have always been one to take a wait and see approach, buy clubs one or two years after release etc...

This year not so much, i have pretty much changed out the whole bag in the last two months, and tomorrow is going to be my first full round with the whole set up. Here is how it all breaks down.

Driver - Srixon 545 9.5 - Have only hit the 10.5 demo, hit it well, found the 545 on deal , could not pass up.

Irons - Srixon 545 / KBS stiff, have played two 9 hole rounds, but honestly was still figuring them out, well now after a few more practice sessions i am looking forward to figuring distances out.

Woods - 3&5 Deep, no course time, limited range, but love what i see so far.

Wedges - 48 CB RTX 2.0, just range time

Putter - Never Compromise Sub 30, only 9 holes, and some quality time on practice green.

Tomorrow could be rough but i am going to stick with it all.

I love all of my clubs except my long hybrid; but I did have to have a "getting to know them" period. Good luck!

Best of luck on your round tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

First off, have fun and really enjoy your new toys tomorrow and the next few times out. I've learned new clubs have a learning curve so expect some surprises and don't worry about the score as much as the WOW moments provided by your new bagful of magic wands. Nice set!

Good luck &just have fun!

First off, have fun and really enjoy your new toys tomorrow and the next few times out. I've learned new clubs have a learning curve so expect some surprises and don't worry about the score as much as the WOW moments provided by your new bagful of magic wands. Nice set!

That's kind of where i am at, not worrying about score, just those few moments i am sure i will get when i think to myself "yeeeeeea baby"

good luck. cant wait to hear your feedback on the clubs, especially srixon line. that is the direction i am going.

Good luck with the new clubs!

Have fun man. Playing with a new set up is always exciting especially when it's as nice as what your rolling with.

Good luck tomorrow. Look forward to hearing about the round.

I'll be sure to post up every thought on all the clubs after tomorrow's round. Thanks to everyone for the positive thoughts

Back