2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Wife is excited, but I am ecstatic!!! Can't wait to see the list of names going!!!

Is it May yet???

Awesome!! Super excited!! Now to get the girl off to the putting green :p

There is a single spot open right now.
I know there is a larger than BUG LIFE MC captain named Ward that said he had no more weddings left.
FIFY buddy

Payment has been sent!!! So looking forward to this!!!

Wife just called me back cause I texted her we got in and how fast this sold out. Too say she is excited is not quite fitting and this makes me :alien2:

Wife just called me back cause I texted her we got in and how fast this sold out. Too say she is excited is not quite fitting and this makes me :alien2:

that's really cool.

Payment sent! Very excited for this event as is the wife. Can't wait to meet all of you!

Thank you THP!

Got my payment confirmation. Woohoo!

Those 2 free round trip tickets I got from Southwest for getting their credit card are going to come in handy! :)

That work thing sucks you guys. Got tied up in an appt, wasn't even close to having a chance.

Will sign up in the wings and hope thing fall my way I guess. Sucks, but what can you do :/

That work thing sucks you guys. Got tied up in an appt, wasn't even close to having a chance.

Will sign up in the wings and hope thing fall my way I guess. Sucks, but what can you do :/

Dude, there is one spot open.

What can u do...take the last effing spot

Those 2 free round trip tickets I got from Southwest for getting their credit card are going to come in handy! :)

I've been sitting on a credit from Delta for being bumped off a flight back in June that will be a nice assist with the plane tix here too.

UPDATE:

Everyone who sent in an email should have received an email back from me with instruction on how to get signed up. If you did not get an email from me, please let me know ASAP. Also, if I received your payment I sent a confirmation email back. If you sent your payment and did not receive a confirmation email from me, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

yeah i just seen that, have to say something to the wife and see if she wants to do that.

Way to go Ward!

Last spot filled and this is officially sold out.
Please do not hesitate to still sign up and get put on the waiting list.
Many times you will still get in.

WTG Ward!!!

glad to see Ward made it even though I think it was calling his name the whole time lol..

Way to go Ward!

Last spot filled and this is officially sold out.
Please do not hesitate to still sign up and get put on the waiting list.
Many times you will still get in.

Quoted for truth, please don't stop signing up just because it's sold out. You never know what will happen.

Fantastic to get this filled so quickly. Great job everyone!

Well, well, well...see you in May people.

I'm very happy that this filled up so fast. A huge testament to how well these event are received and played out. Congrats on another sellout of a stellar event.

Back