Could you buy it?

JohnBoyNC

Reaction score
Handicap
TBD
Hypothetical golf related question.

So, you've decided to move to the country club of your dreams. You and the wife have been looking at houses for months and have it narrowed down to two houses. Your second choice would do, but its not exactly what you want. It's definitely not your wife's first choice as well. Then there's this house. The home of your dreams. Everything you ever wanted in a house. The wife was ecstatic from the moment she saw it but.............it's on Double Bogey Lane.

Could you buy it?

Heck yeah. It would actually be symbolic! haha

Without hesitation. Can't see my address having any impact on my golf game. If it did, I would seriously need to address the mental aspect of my game.

In a nanosecond. I couldn't think of a more fitting street for me to live on. Unless the next one over was triple bogey lane.

I would love to live on Double Bogey lane :). Think of it this way you will see Double Bogey so much on your way home you will never take another one again.

If it was the house I wanted, I'd buy it without even thinking. I don't care if it was on "Golf like crap forever Blvd."

House's on my Double Bogey lane start at 3/4's of a million, so no for me..............

Buy it n a heartbeat. It would be a moving on up story for sure. It gets me off of Lost Ball Lane.

Without hesitation.

For sure,it would match my game pretty well.

Double bogey lane you say? Sounds fitting for me! Would actually be a great conversation piece when giving addresses. I'd buy the house!

Jump all over it. Street name wouldn't matter there

Yup. Sounds perfect!

Most definitely I would by it. Sounds right up my alley

Sure, no issues with that for me.

In a nanosecond. I couldn't think of a more fitting street for me to live on. Unless the next one over was triple bogey lane.

For one week in Dec. this mindset needs to change. As far as the name of a street is concerned I could care less.

I could care less of the street name so I would without hesitation.

I would buy what I want regardless of the street name. Maybe give me an excuse

[h=2]Could you buy it?[/h]
In a NY second.

For one week in Dec. this mindset needs to change. As far as the name of a street is concerned I could care less.
Fear not friend. I (we) will be ready to dominate.

I'd buy it even if it is called "Back to Back Snowman Drive". Doesn't affect the mental part of my game, and it'll be a golf relation to the club I just joined.

If i liked it then yes i would

Back