Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That weather sounds pretty good to me though. Pants only get bothersome when it warms up, or if they're a poor fit. Luckily I've got a few pairs of good ones that do the job just fine.

Those temps are fine in the winter, after it's been freezing for a few weeks! After being in the 80s a few days ago, it just isn't right!

Although yesterday I started in long pants but changed to shorts before I went golfing and it was 68. So I may just tough it out.

70 and sunny today and I am heading to ledgestone now....good times :)

Rain for several days and hurricane weather coming.

Going to be wonderful this weekend. High of 80 and sunny starting tomorrow in Dallas. Hitting the course with BigTex tomorrow to enjoy it!

Going to be wonderful this weekend. High of 80 and sunny starting tomorrow in Dallas. Hitting the course with BigTex tomorrow to enjoy it!

Have fun bud, playing with 3 THP'ers on Sunday AM and it's going to be chilly to start but a beautiful day.

This is how I feel today.

72 and perfect.

Ugly forecast for the Mid-Atlantic glad I didn't have a round planned.

Slightly cool and soggy this weekend is the forecast.

If I didn't have a cold, I might go out for a round or two anyway, but it looks like a weekend indoors. Maybe read a book instead. Maybe some rum as well!

Its literally 40 right now with rain lol high of 55 and I doubt it gets there

Its literally 40 right now with rain lol high of 55 and I doubt it gets there

Sans rain that's my kind of golf weather haha. It's similar temps here but not raining, so as long as that holds off I might go out after work.

If the forecast is correct, supposed to be 70 at my 11:00 o'clock tee time with a high of only 80 on Sunday.

Never played this course before, but they claim that their greens are like the Olympic Club, rolled to be firm and fast. If I can't get my head out in regards to my chipping/wedge play it might be a very, very long day.

The best golf time of the year here in N. California!! The average high this month is 77 and the average low is 50. Many of the locals stop playing golf because it's too cold!!

temp.png

A trip to the east coast for a wedding - was supposed to play Sat but rain, wind and 55 is a losing combo. I left my clubs at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A trip to the east coast for a wedding - was supposed to play Sat but rain, wind and 55 is a losing combo. I left my clubs at home.

Not quite that nice Florida weather huh!?

Sans rain that's my kind of golf weather haha. It's similar temps here but not raining, so as long as that holds off I might go out after work.
Yeah honestly I dig the fall and cooler temps but rain and wind gets pretty nasty. If it were 45 and sunny id say hell yes let's get the sweaters and hit some balls!

68 degrees right now with the high of 78 according to this strange looking lady on the TV. Looking good for some range time later today for some THP Testing.

Started off around 55 degrees and warmed up to about 60 by the time I finished.

Perfect evening for a bit of golf at the Fairgrounds GC in Santa Rosa, Ca. A nice flat 9-hole.
Apparently a great spot for sunsets, too. I took this as we wrapped up after a course management class.
20151008_184639_zps6bsggaks.jpg

Getting ready to tee it up. Beautiful morning. I bet JB would love to be out here. We Ohio golfers are hardcore.

382cefcbe48758704dc3dad00b975701.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back