Taylormade M1 or M2 Hybrids

RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone actually hit these? I've read some good things about them but I rather have real THP input! There not supposed to be as hook biased as the older versions.

Sorry! Missed it!!
And seeing as the M2 line is yet to be released, experiences may be hard to come by just yet. But I assume when the time comes people will be trying it and posting their thoughts here.

And seeing as the M2 line is yet to be released, experiences may be hard to come by just yet. But I assume when the time comes people will be trying it and posting their thoughts here.

I preordered the M2 driver, FW, and hybrid. The driver arrived on Friday and the FW and hybrid were just delivered, I expect to put the FW and hybrid into play on Thursday.

I preordered the M2 driver, FW, and hybrid. The driver arrived on Friday and the FW and hybrid were just delivered, I expect to put the FW and hybrid into play on Thursday.
They're program running is if you pre-ordered anything, it gets shipped when received/processed, even if that's before the release date, which is great!

But retail won't see it on shelves before then, but demoing is probably possible now.

The M1 hybrid is really really good. Will be interested in trying out the M2, but the M1 is a great club.

I'll probably be buying a M2... Not sure if i need a 19 that goes 230 yards, but why not.

They're program running is if you pre-ordered anything, it gets shipped when received/processed, even if that's before the release date, which is great!

But retail won't see it on shelves before then, but demoing is probably possible now.

Hoping they do the same with the M2 Tour irons when they are available for customization.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, Thanks!

Did not care for the M1, haven't tried the M2.

distance

distance

I'll probably be buying a M2... Not sure if i need a 19 that goes 230 yards, but why not.

This is the interesting thing for me. My current rescue 11 hybrids are perfect distance for me. I am intrigued by the new stuff but I don't actually want it to be any longer. Getting fitted for M1 driver and 3w Thursday.

I have hit both. They were were great clubs..really good lookers but you will want to get fit...Based on how I hit them I would need the shaft shortened about 3/4 inch.

I bought the M2 22 degree today. Have been playing the RBZ hybrids for the last several years and loved them, but they were starting to get beat up. Demo'ed the M2 at an outdoor range and really liked it. Felt familiar to my eye coming from the RBZ, but found the launch to be a little bit higher and seemed to be a bit more forgiving. Should be a fairly easy transition. Really like the look of it too with the black head and black face. If I really like it once I get out on the course and use it will likely pick up the 25 degree as well to replace my other one.

I bought the M2 22 degree today. Have been playing the RBZ hybrids for the last several years and loved them, but they were starting to get beat up. Demo'ed the M2 at an outdoor range and really liked it. Felt familiar to my eye coming from the RBZ, but found the launch to be a little bit higher and seemed to be a bit more forgiving. Should be a fairly easy transition. Really like the look of it too with the black head and black face. If I really like it once I get out on the course and use it will likely pick up the 25 degree as well to replace my other one.

I got a family member the M2 22 degree and he loved it. It also replaced an RBZ. He seemed to hit it further and mentioned the forgiveness several times. While it was senior flex, I did give it a swing and absolutely crushed one with a nice draw. Very muted sound but solid feeling for sure.

M1 3H has slowly become one of my favorites clubs in my bag. I recently replaced my 4I with a m1 4H and havnt looked back.

Back