do you have your contact info/id on your clubs

do you have your contact info/id on your clubs

• Total voters
I have labels on all my clubs, and even have one on my GPS unit. For around $10 you get about 18 labels.

If they get stolen it gives me an excuse to tell my wife to buy new clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't use anything. Probably should, tho.

I always have on every club except for my driver - never came across a situation where I would leave the driver behind.

Not now. But a club that I previously belonged to gave all of its members personalized labels as part of the membership fee.

Nope. Never lost a club in my life. Hope I haven't jinxed myself with that comment.

Thanks for all the replies. I don't but was curious how many people do. I probably should as I have left wedges greenside on occasion and been lucky enough to realize it and go back or people have found me. Some info would certainly make that easier.

I don't have labels with my info on my clubs, until seeing this thread did not even know that was a thing.

Years ago I had labels made for my clubs with my name and phone number but haven't done that in years.

No labels or anything for me. I do have "O'Carroll" stamped on my wedges, but that doesn't help at all.

What's the point these days anyway? No one ever returns the clubs to the owner.
I've left clubs behind a handful of times and always had them returned.
I've been with playing partners who've experienced the same thing.
I've also returned found clubs a handful of times.

I don't think my experience is unique at all. I understand there are scumballs out there, but I'd like to believe they are far outnumbered by honest people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bag has a name tag, but not the clubs. I just make them as ratty as possible so no one takes an interest. I've lost some balls and a Cameron divot tool, so I've learned not to put anything inside the bag that can be easily pocketed.

Nope. People will either turn them in to the club house or not. Regardless if they have id on them.

Of the clubs I'm most likely to lose, I just rust and ugly up my wedges. My MD2's look like a giveaway from a yard sale. I did forget my sand wedge one round a few months ago and someone turned it into the pro shop.

So nope, don't see much reason to put my info on my clubs. Of the ones that might end up on the ground, they shall be known by their ugliness.

I've left clubs behind a handful of times and always had them returned.
I've been with playing partners who've experienced the same thing.
I've also returned found clubs a handful of times.

I don't think my experience is unique at all. I understand there are scumballs out there, but I'd like to believe they are far outnumbered by honest people.

I have left my fair share. Normally I notice and drive back a hole or and they are there. On the flip side I normally just drop found ones off with the starter when I finish. One time I forgot I had it and dropped it at the course a week later. Felt like an idiot since the owner probably counted it as lost and wasted money on a new one. I do reserve the right to use your wedge for the round if you leave it, I like testing different clubs.

Nope, none here.

What's the point these days anyway? No one ever returns the clubs to the owner.
Sucks for you that you play at a place like that. Our golfers turn clubs in all the time. And our course is far from high-end.

All you gotta use is those return mail labels you get several times a year in your mailbox. Free. It would be better if they had your phone number on them.

I used to use those, but haven't in a while.

Sucks for you that you play at a place like that. Our golfers turn clubs in all the time. And our course is far from high-end.
Before I started counting my clubs all the time, I lost 2 Vokeys that no one returned!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My dad did when I was a kid (still does, he's playing the same clubs), and we have the same name, so when I bagged his old ping i3 3 wood, I suppose I did for a time.

Now I put paint fill and bright grips on my clubs, so it's hard to imagine losing track of them or anyone getting away with playing mine since they wouldn't match anything else.

Back