Michigan hackers, check in here

Wondering if we have anything set for the 17th as far as time and what not?

I called yesterday and they are in the middle of a move to a bigger facility. Slipped my mind. They included another phone number in their message to arrange sim time but I didn't catch all of it to get the deets and was driving anyhow. I will take care of this tomorrow.

I called yesterday and they are in the middle of a move to a bigger facility. Slipped my mind. They included another phone number in their message to arrange sim time but I didn't catch all of it to get the deets and was driving anyhow. I will take care of this tomorrow.

Not a big deal just trying to figure out how to plan. Thanks for setting this up!

Interesting. Any idea where they are moving to? Are the sims still in the same location?

Wow, that is pretty cool. I wonder how the new location will be... more sim's possibly?

Grand Rapids always has sims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to Tyler a little about this last night, and options if Swingtek cannot accommodate our group. And Cattails golf course came up, we've used that facility in the past, and they have a nice setup.
There is no groupon, and it could be a little farther drive for some.
But there is a Carl's nearby!

I spoke to Tyler a little about this last night, and options if Swingtek cannot accommodate our group. And Cattails golf course came up, we've used that facility in the past, and they have a nice setup.

I love Carl's!

There is also Indoor Golf Club of Michigan. I have been there, but never used their sims... but its a pretty cool set up. Check out the site:
http://indoorgolfclubofmichigan.com/

I love Carl's!

There is also Indoor Golf Club of Michigan. I have been there, but never used their sims... but its a pretty cool set up. Check out the site:
http://indoorgolfclubofmichigan.com/

I've never been there but I've heard of people that went there and liked it. I think thats a little more inacessible for some coming from the north and south.

Cattails is nice, plus it puts it closer to me.

Hit some balls at lunch at Carls today. Believe it or not, I was actually sweating. With the sun out, and those heaters on, it was toasty. Did not hit it particularly well, might have been the first swings I've taken since Eagle Eye.

Hit some balls at lunch at Carls today. Believe it or not, I was actually sweating. With the sun out, and those heaters on, it was toasty. Did not hit it particularly well, might have been the first swings I've taken since Eagle Eye.

I wish carls was a tad closer to my work, I'd be there all the time. A 20 min drive each way at lunch doesn't leave me much time to hit clubs or wander around. So I usually settle for the lousy indoor bays at Golfsmith.

I'm good with cattails if thats where we end up! Isnt that where we had the sim round last year? And After last time going down there I love Carls!

Swingtek is out. Most they can book is 8 with the move right now. I'll be calling on the Dunes and Cattails to see if we can lock down enough sim for 12 people. Will update as I get word in.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! - Change In Venue -

#THPRegionalRivalry prep for Team Michigan

When: Sunday, January 17th, 2016
Tee time: 12 noon
We are booked for 4 hours

Where: Cattails Golf Club
57737 9 Mile Rd
South Lyon, MI 48178

Price: $26.75

That includes a beer!

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox (confirmed)
- tpluff (confirmed)
- rbarthle17 (confirmed)
- Michigan Slice (confirmed)
- Wyzyguy (confirmed)
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921 (confirmed)
- Stribs (confirmed)
- 2012BFT (confirmed)
- rozo22 (confirmed)
- Solid5112 (confirmed)
- Lions81 (confirmed)
- jspangs (potentially swinging)

Myself, rozo22, and Solid5112 have picked up the Groupons. See us at the meet up to settle up.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Tee time is 12 noon sharp.

We are booked for 3 hours.

57737 9 Mile Rd
South Lyon, MI 48178

Price: $30 each

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921
- Stribs
- 2012BFT
- rozo22
- Solid5112
- Lions81

Hopefully this works for everyone as we are having a couple guys coming in from hours away to play. Please give me a confirmation based on the updated info. The last thing I want is to be stuck with a sim charge for 3 hours that isn't used. Thanks for understanding guys and I look forward to it!

Also considering Carl's before hand to swing some new stuff and get warmed up. Let me know what you think.

Awesome, thanks for booking! Count me in for golf, TBD for Carl's. Looking forward to it!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Tee time is 12 noon sharp.

We are booked for 3 hours.

57737 9 Mile Rd
South Lyon, MI 48178

Price: $30 each

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff (#BeatOhio)
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice (#BeatOhio)
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921 (#BeatOhio)
- Stribs
- 2012BFT
- rozo22 (#BeatOhio)
- Solid5112
- Lions81

Hopefully this works for everyone as we are having a couple guys coming in from hours away to play. Please give me a confirmation based on the updated info. The last thing I want is to be stuck with a sim charge for 3 hours that isn't used. Thanks for understanding guys and I look forward to it!

Also considering Carl's before hand to swing some new stuff and get warmed up. Let me know what you think.

I won't be able to give you a for sure until late next week.

I won't be able to give you a for sure until late next week.

No worries. Would be great to have you there.

I won't know for sure until Monday if I can make it.

Gentlemen, thanks for doing this and a fantastic start.

Unfortunately, I cannot make this get together but will start being active in this thread.

What time is this sim round. It says Sunday the 17th for 3 hours but no time

H
What time is this sim round. It says Sunday the 17th for 3 hours but no time

Tee time is 12 noon sharp. Should be in the op.

Man sim golf is more expensive than real golf. Lol

Its obviously not a requirement but if I haven't met you and you are interested in #THPRegionalRivalry as a potential captains pick this might be our only chance before signups, plus it could only help you in the rankings.

I'll be there.

What's with the #BeatOhio?

Back