DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greendale is going to really wet and sloppy. I hope you are able to enjoy your game.

It was sloppy for sure but actually the fairways were draining quite nicely. Now the rough and under the trees very muddy and sloppy but to be expected.

Had a blast today man. Dont worry about the flat stick today. I forgot to ask what is Matt's screen name?
He's on here as youngbuck, but rarely does he post. He and his buddy just read a lot and ask questions lol

He's on here as youngbuck, but rarely does he post. He and his buddy just read a lot and ask questions lol

Cool thanks. Tell him good luck with the studies.

Father Son banter

ruzehyru.jpg

Father Son banter

ruzehyru.jpg
matt said. Dad do you think Jesse minded how much we joke around while playing... I said dude it's all good. F course he had to remind me he out drive me on this hole

matt said. Dad do you think Jesse minded how much we joke around while playing... I said dude it's all good. F course he had to remind me he out drive me on this hole

Haha thats funny, yeah I dont care when I play with my buddies we joke and give each other crap. It is part of what golf is all about hahah

Just a little taste of the conditions this morning

qaqe8ytu.jpg

I had a buddy drag me out to Jefferson for 9 holes. I'd worked out about 2 hrs before hand and couldn't get my swing to cooperate at all. The weather was mostly a light sprinkle the whole time. I'd forgotten how much I hate playing when it's wet out. This was enough of a reminder to not do it again for a long while.

Anybody wanna get out to Greendale and walk 18 this Saturday? I'm pretty much free all day. Lemme know!

Hmm I am definitely down for this what time are you thinking? I was kinda thinking like 9 or so and that would give the opportunity to play an extra 9 if people were interested. It has been over 2 weeks since I swung a club and the wife is out of town this weekend so I need to get it in when I can.

Let me know and I can get some tee times.

1006 at Greendale for tomorrow, right now it is just me and my buddy. Let me know if you can join.

My free all day turned to free until 11am. Sorry man. I'll post something when I know about next weekend or so.

My free all day turned to free until 11am. Sorry man. I'll post something when I know about next weekend or so.

All good man no problem. I will try and play all year round so let me know when you are free. Take it easy.

Anybody getting out to play on Monday? I am thinking about playing at The Gauntlet or Augustine in Stafford, VA.

Anyone played Old Hickory before? Buddy asked me to play tomorrow. Never been, just wondering if it's as nice as it looks on the website.

Anyone played Old Hickory before? Buddy asked me to play tomorrow. Never been, just wondering if it's as nice as it looks on the website.

Yes...Old Hickory is very nice. Fairways and greens are always in perfect condition. I live in Woodbridge and have played there a few times.

Yes...Old Hickory is very nice. Fairways and greens are always in perfect condition. I live in Woodbridge and have played there a few times.

Awesome. I'm stoked.

I love it great mix of holes and usually in very good condition.

Oh and No. 18 is a par 6 no matter what the scorecard says. One of the toughest finishing holes in the area I believe.

I love it great mix of holes and usually in very good condition.

Oh and No. 18 is a par 6 no matter what the scorecard says. One of the toughest finishing holes in the area I believe.

Yeah, I saw that when I looked it up today. 600+ yards is a doozy.

600 yards!!!
Figure four 6 irons and a putt;
or five 9i shots with a tap-in putt for a 6 on the card
Sounds like nice course - I'll need to check this one out

I have to agree with everyone about Old Hickory a great course. I played it 2 years ago so it is very familiar but I remember really enjoying it.

Let us now how it goes.

You guys were right. Gorgeous course. Wish I had brought a better game with me but I'll definitely be going back.

Anyone on here ever play RTJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back