Pictures of the course

Snapped a few more today. Seems like there were more leaves on the ground here than the course yesterday.
uzugerud.jpg
uzypudy6.jpg
qy6usase.jpg
ra4y2usu.jpg
jumaseve.jpg
uzy9e9es.jpg

And this last one...where do I hit my hook/draw here?!
2yvygyma.jpg

Is that the tee shot for that hole..? Over the fence then up the hill?
It is. The fence is lower than it looks. So you basically tee off a cliff...with the fairway rising back up towards you.

Snapped a few from today really crummy day but at least I was on the course

u2amehur.jpg

eqasejy6.jpg

tusy6aty.jpg

Are oxygen tanks supplied..? :D That climb would kill me!
Ha! It's not an easily walkable course, but plenty of people do it. We had a threesome of walkers in front of us yesterday, and waited for them quite a bit.

Here's some recent ones from different courses here in WNY.
dehyqaza.jpg
6evepemu.jpg
equtane6.jpg
hapevune.jpg
3u2a2ejy.jpg
a7a8yzyv.jpg
u3u7a8ug.jpg
2e5esy2e.jpg

9avy7ute.jpg

Nice view on the 3rd at Earlswood, Swansea .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

a9umyhyj.jpg
qy7u3uga.jpg

Here are two pics from this mornings round. It is a beautiful course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Couple from tonight's round at the home course.

eteryruh.jpg

7a4u8e2a.jpg

eze6ajat.jpg

ese2ypyt.jpg

Great pictures everybody. This is likely my favorite thread, I never get tired of pictures of golf courses.

Great pictures everybody. This is likely my favorite thread, I never get tired of pictures of golf courses.

Ditto. The pictures here are just fantastic. Only problem is it really makes me wish I got to play some nicer courses :bulgy-eyes:

Some sweet looking pics og

Just love this thread....Wish I remembered to take more pics when I'm out playing.

Fun with Cameras!

Fun with Cameras!

Was a beautiful day here in Colorado, so I took my girlfriend's camera (shhhhhh!!!!) out on the golf course for some shots. There's a great view of 12,900ft Mt. Sopris that is more than words can describe. Thought I'd share it with you guy in sequence.

The view of the hole from the black tees. This hole is a 525yd par 5, with a pond to the left and bunkers pretty much everywhere. The rightmost bunker is 320 or so yds out there, so that's the target. Stay right on this hole, for sure. Isn't Sopris purrrrdy?

DSCF0113.jpg

Worm's eye view...

DSCF0114.jpg

The shot..........

And 305 yards later, the result... 215yds to the pin. Only made par here, unfortunately. 4i from here didnt go so well lol

DSCF0116.jpg

which course is thst?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

River Valley Ranch
Carbondale, CO

Ah.. about 3 hrs away from denver... if you are ever in metro denver area we should definitely get together :)

Ah.. about 3 hrs away from denver... if you are ever in metro denver area we should definitely get together :)

Yeah, would like to play denver more. Played Green Valley Ranch last week. Sweet course. I'll PM you next time I come down, would love get together.

Some great courses up here too, if you're ever up this way.

4usarevy.jpg

Looks very nice Jacob! Your home track?

Back