The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Ended up with a 58* PM like I'm used to hitting. Mixed with instruction from RFC, that's going to be an up and in machine.

Double Black Diamond is the one for me
fcc41bf87823a4c937cb250ab362c04b.jpg
Holy Hell man! Solid solid numbers!

is there any short hitters in the group, you guys are killing those clubs:banana:....290 would be driver and 9 iron for me:banghead:......keep up the pictures, how is GolferGirl doing?

Anyone going Apex pro's?

some cray long 7I's being hit today

I gotta ask, in your fittings so far, has your swing been "on", or has anyone been having any issues?

When it has come down to shaft selections, were there large variations in the results when comparing the chosen shaft vs. the 2nd place shaft?

My swing felt good with the hybrids fairways and driver. Iron swings are always nerve wrecking with an audience haha

Anyone going Apex pro's?

With the CF technology and being able to see it in action, I don't see why anyone would pass it up. Absolutely legit

Where did this come from? Not even on this list of putters you mentioned to me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow, tough to keep up with all this at work! Looks awesome. Gonna have to speed read this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are everyone else's bags shaping up today?

b544bd9073a9b20e16f4efddedc7b423.jpg

Not many surprises for me but the 816 16* wood. Liked the ball flight better in the 816. Went recoil 110 in the irons

tbaker: standard Apex or Apex cf 16's?

Awesome fitting. Ended up going with the Apex CF's, recoil shaft. Just hit those the best. The fitter really knew his stuff, pretty impressive!
11d9f0ae1e7a003d0c549b9c14622761.jpg

Wait!! Does this mean no #9 for you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Confirmed. No 9 for me. Vline with SS grip.

is there any short hitters in the group, you guys are killing those clubs:banana:....290 would be driver and 9 iron for me:banghead:......keep up the pictures, how is GolferGirl doing?

Definitely some short hitters

Some awesome setups taking shape!!!

Back