Bog33y

Reaction score
Handicap
Headed to Oahu, HI for the holidays to spend time with my wife's side. We'll be there from the 21st through New Years. I'm on the fence about bringing my sticks with me... to help decide, just wondering if any THPers live that way and wanna get a round or two while I'm there?

Although there's a lot of great golf there, I'd say leave the clubs behind and spend time with your family. It's the holidays after all...

Headed to Oahu, HI for the holidays to spend time with my wife's side. We'll be there from the 21st through New Years. I'm on the fence about bringing my sticks with me... to help decide, just wondering if any THPers live that way and wanna get a round or two while I'm there?

Bring them! You never know when you'll be back again. Tomorrow isn't promised my friend. A few hours of golf in paradise won't hurt anyone. (Maybe your bank)
Play Turtle Bay if you get the chance. It's so dam beautiful up there:)

Bring them! You never know when you'll be back again. Tomorrow isn't promised my friend. A few hours of golf in paradise won't hurt anyone. (Maybe your bank)
Play Turtle Bay if you get the chance. It's so dam beautiful up there:)

Ditto for turtle bay, been there twice now (8 rounds), love it, club rentals cheap there and good qlty

Enjoy, we will be in Maui starting on the 23rd, return on the 3rd.

THPers on Oahu?

Thanks for the recommendations!! I think I just might bring them afterall...

Enjoy, we will be in Maui starting on the 23rd, return on the 3rd.

Same to you, safe travels, and happy holidays!

Back