The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody. Struggled sleeping a bit due to nerves. Appt will be here in a couple of hours.

Thanks everybody. Struggled sleeping a bit due to nerves. Appt will be here in a couple of hours.

All sorts of positive thoughts your way my friend.

Good luck JB. Hoping for good news.

Good luck today. Sending as much positive energy your way as possible. Regardless of the outcome you are a fighter and this will just be a little speed bump in the road. You have an awesome support system in Morgan as well as us rag tag group of misfits. :act-up:

Good luck JB. I hope it's only good news for you.

We are going through something here & what we have learned is the Anticipation of news can be worse the actual news, once you get the results(if bad) you can make a plan & move forward.

I hope everything goes well for you JB.

Thinking about you man, hoping everything goes smoothly!

Thoughts and prayers with you today and hoping good news comes out of it. Keep those positive thoughts coming.

Good luck Josh!

Positive thoughts headed your way Josh!

Prayers and well wishes heading your way Josh :thumb:

Thoughts and prayers Josh.

Good luck, bro. Thing will be good, dont sweat it.

Thinking about you and everything is going to be fine. You'll be fixed up and back on the course before you know it.

I'd dance on the financial graves of every damn crook who operates a warranty company or an insurance company if one day we all just said "To hell with it" and stopped buying the useless coverage.
"You crashed into a tree? We only cover telephone poles."
"Your house flooded because a pipe burst? We only cover rain damage."
"Your truck's engine blew? It's because you put this massive 2 inch lift on the front...we can't cover you"
"Your loved one died in a freak highway accident? Your life insurance doesn't cover 'acts of God'.

Oh man it goes on and on and it just makes me sick.

It's a tremendously long story why, but our insurance wouldn't pay for a collapsed septic tank last year. I was reading all the fine points of our homeowner's documents and found that they would have covered it (or anything else on my property) if SPACE DEBRIS had landed in my yard and caused the damage. Seriously, if a chunk of metal or UFO crashes in my yard I'm good, but damn little else is covered.

That's crazy Sean, and they know no one is going to read all of those pages of fine print before buying. They really have us.

Thoughts are prayers for you JB.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for something I have been putting off for far too long. I'm very nervous that the news I am going to receive is bad and it's worse than anticipated or that something unrelated is causing the discomfort.

My wife and friends have been amazing throughout this with support and lending a helping hand.

Hopefully tomorrow is routine and they tell me what is expected but it's not getting worse. But there is still a fear of the unknown.

Thinking of you man, hope it goes as expected.

Heard from JB, all is well. It's exactly what we thought it was, which isn't anything too bad, but he will get a second opinion to be safe.

Heard from JB, all is well. It's exactly what we thought it was, which isn't anything too bad, but he will get a second opinion to be safe.

Hate to do this to my bro, but now your job is to nag him until he does something about it.

Hate to do this to my bro, but now your job is to nag him until he does something about it.

Yep. What Hawk said.

I guess this is good and bad in a way? Hope the big man heals up sooner than later!

Nagging is my specialty. :smile:

You're going to need to pull out the big guns. Puppy dog eyes, pouty lip, the works.

And if that doesn't work, make the appointment for him and then tell him you are going to Olafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back