DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie feeding the wildlife...

tehaby6a.jpg

He got much closer and ate the crackers I set down for him. Nice little fellow.

Nice day on the course with niteowl, his FIL, and Jank. Never played with Jacob and thoroughly enjoyed it.

We beat the weather as well, great time!

Nice day on the course with niteowl, his FIL, and Jank. Never played with Jacob and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Y'all must have a different breed of coyote in Texas. Back home if you got that close to one, he has rabid.

Here is a better picture of him eating the crackers

yhupuguz.jpg

Glad to hear the game went well, again sorry for having to back out.

niteowl03, that's an awesome picture!

Got back home about an hour ago. Had a good time today. Played good on the front and terrible on the back, but it happens. Gonna pay close attention to other weekends so I can make my way up there a few more times this year.

Got back home about an hour ago. Had a good time today. Played good on the front and terrible on the back, but it happens. Gonna pay close attention to other weekends so I can make my way up there a few more times this year.

Glad you were able to join us and looking forward to you making another trip up soon.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Tangle Ridge
10/27 (Sunday)
10AM or later

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) niteowl-FIL
4) swiftflow

Updated above with the first 4-some. If there is enough interest for another group, I can set that up also. Will be calling next Monday.

Last edited:
You know im in

I'm in

Added you guys to my post. I will call beginning of next week and grab us a time.

I will be out of town that day. I have a wedding to attend. Anyone want my deal? If so, we need to figure out how to get it to you.
Also, tomorrow's ideal golfer deal is Lantana. $49 to play Monday thru Thursday, and $79 for the weekend. I think it was any time of day. Will try and post the screen shots in a bit.

These came from FB and the deal starts tomorrow.

I saw that Eddie but I can't be sure I can get away during the week and am not paying $80 for a weekend round unless it's really special.

I'm not doing it either. During the week is impossible for me right now and $80 is a bit steep for me this time of year. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this coming out today.
I saw that Eddie but I can't be sure I can get away during the week and am not paying $80 for a weekend round unless it's really special.

I just reserved two tee times for Stevens Park, Friday morning. If you want to join there are still 2 spots for that time right now.

I have never played Lantana so I will be getting the weekday deal.

I just reserved two tee times for Stevens Park, Friday morning. If you want to join there are still 2 spots for that time right now.

I have never played Lantana so I will be getting the weekday deal.

It's a decent track but haven't played it in about 3 years. $49 is a good price but can't get away M-T. The $79 isn't a bad deal either actually for anytime on the weekends. You get $10 shop credit (balls, glove, ball marker, etc) plus lunch which I bet is another $10 value. Probably gonna pass then if a few others don't want to do it.

Tangle Ridge
10/27 (Sunday)
10AM or later

This is likely my last chance to use our Ideal Golfer deal so trying to see whom is interested. So........who's in?!?!?!?!

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) niteowl-FIL
4)

I'm in!

Hey guys, the wife and I are headed to Dallas tomorrow (for a family emergency) and are looking for a place to play, maybe on Sunday morning, if we can get away for a few hours. Are there any really good public courses in the North Dallas area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey guys, the wife and I are headed to Dallas tomorrow (for a family emergency) and are looking for a place to play, maybe on Sunday morning, if we can get away for a few hours. Are there any really good public courses in the North Dallas area?

By North Dallas do you mean Plano or Frisco? If FND (Far North Dallas) you could consider The Tribute, Old American (both located in The Colony), Frisco Trails (Frisco) to name a few nice good tracks off the the top of mind.

What's your $$$$ limit?

What's your $$$$ limit?

Probably no more than $100 per person, unless it's a 'bucket list' kind of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back