JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know, there are a lot of ways to follow the activities of THP. Obviously the best one is to be active on the community forum, but we like to have alternatives for people that do not have access or the time.

Facebook - THPFan
Twitter - @HackersParadise
YouTube - THPGolf
Instagram - thehackersparadise

Instagram was just started so if you get a chance, give us a follow. A lot of our pictures that we take on the road in the THP Tour Van will be up there for people to explore.

I saw the tweet with the link to instagram and said to myself, "I didnt know THP had instagram?" Well that clears that up. Haha

I'm not a huge Instagram user, but I have an account. I'll give ya a follow JB!

Pretty cool. I dont use it a ton, but know a lot of folks that do. Will check it out.

Quick question; Will all of your instagram posts be "auto-tweeted"?

Following! Need awesome golf pics!

I thought to myself just yesterday that it would be cool if THP had an Instagram. How random.

Well I do not have instagram, but I might have to snag it for THP

• Admin
Pretty cool. I dont use it a ton, but know a lot of folks that do. Will check it out.

Quick question; Will all of your instagram posts be "auto-tweeted"?

Not all of them. Many of them will however.

I just started using Instagram recently. Actually signed up shortly after the MC after talking to Jamie Lynn about it. I went ahead and gave you a follow.

boom. following

I just started using Instagram recently. Actually signed up shortly after the MC after talking to Jamie Lynn about it. I went ahead and gave you a follow.
Im going to follow ddec too.

Had the same thoughts about a THP Instagram...I am not an active user but I will definitely be following.

Looks like I need to sign up

Guess I need Instagram now....

Im going to follow ddec too.

right now it's ddec0418, you know my basic signup name for everything. deandec was not available, wtf? who else out there in the world uses deandec for something.

Instagram is really easy to use and easily works with other social media apps. Im excited to see some awesome pictures.

Barb needs an Instagram!

Just call me.... Barb

Just followed you guys JB...looking forward to seeing pics from the road and other cool stuff.

I'm not too active on Instagram, but will be trying it out a bit more the next couple weeks when I'm on the road again!

You have a new follower!

Saw the nike gear pic and will definitely be following!

Im following as well

I'm more of a follower on instagram than I am poster. I'll be giving THP a follow.

Time for me to join Instagram me thinks.

I looked for this when I signed up for Instagram last year. Glad to see this.
I am now following THP. Thanks.

Back