Good afternoon from Wichita, KS!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, we are glad you found us !

Welcome Vdub GLI!! As you have already posted in several threads, I'm sure your aware of how awesome THP is and the source of sound information when it comes to golf equipment and golf in general! We all started somewhere and I'm sure if you have any questions, we all will be happy to try and answer them for you!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome,

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

whats up everyone!
i pretty much skipped this step as i have already been posting everywhere else in the forums. but really like what i see and everyone seems great!

i am new to the sport of golf, only started playing last season. not sure why but i just fell in love with golf. went and bought an 'off the shelf' Strata club set and went on my way.
i was shooting a 135 average when i started, i needed a lot of work. but as i was taught and the more i practiced i was consistently shooting a 105 by the end of last season. i have already upgraded my irons from the Strata set to a full set of Cobra bio cells, using a Taylor-made R7 driver and a McGregor putter.

i still have A LOT to learn and will always be the first to admit that i am a long way away from being good. but hopefully as this season starts i hope to continue my progress.

look forward to meeting and talking with everyone in the future!

Welcome to THP, neighbor! I'm about two hours north of you in Central KS. There are a few really good guys in the Wichita area on here, I'm sure they'll chime in. Look forward to teeing it up with you sometime in the near future!

Welcome to THP, neighbor! I'm about two hours north of you in Central KS. There are a few really good guys in the Wichita area on here, I'm sure they'll chime in. Look forward to teeing it up with you sometime in the near future!

sounds great!
i am sure you are loving the weather we are having this week! too bad it is so windy here in wichita today, thought about going to play a round.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! You're already better than my dad, keep at it! :alien:

sounds great!
i am sure you are loving the weather we are having this week! too bad it is so windy here in wichita today, thought about going to play a round.

Gotta love Kansas, right? Perfect weather ruined by wind! But Fri and Sat are going to be awesome temp and wind wise...keep trying to figure out how to get out of work early...wish I didn't have to worry about customers or coverage for them.

Gotta love Kansas, right? Perfect weather ruined by wind! But Fri and Sat are going to be awesome temp and wind wise...keep trying to figure out how to get out of work early...wish I didn't have to worry about customers or coverage for them.
i hear ya!
first weekend with great weather, i am in the Army National Guard and am on duty this weekend. so no golfing plans for me.

:welcome:

Where are you from Jay? I live in Wichita now but am from Lyons.

Back