What are you reading?

I normally only read my golf mag's but ive just borrowed a book from the library called "The Big Miss", about Hank Haney's years teaching Tiger. Its very interesting so far. Has anyone else read it?

Zig Ziglar's Secrets of Closing the Sale.

Your 15th Club again

The Beatles: a biography. By Bob Spitz.

I'm reading a condensed version of the original "Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi with my 5 year old. It's a bit darker than Disney's version of Pinocchio, but it definitely has some good moral lessons weaved throughout.

The Bone Season

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

"Easy Money" by Jens Lapidus

The criminal world of Stockholm, Sweden.

I normally only read my golf mag's but ive just borrowed a book from the library called "The Big Miss", about Hank Haney's years teaching Tiger. Its very interesting so far. Has anyone else read it?

Yes I have. I was a big tiger fan before the book, but bigger fan after. Great read

Yes I have. I was a big tiger fan before the book, but bigger fan after. Great read

I really enjoyed that book. I'm not a fast reader but I finished this one in a few days

Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison.

God! I read Atlas Shrugged decades ago and it infuriated me then. I couldn't possibly make it through it in today's environment.

1984 by George Orwell

Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets to my five year old.

Figured I would give Wild Bill's book, Killing Jesus. Very interesting book thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished re-reading Catching Fire and Ender's Game b4 the movies come out, then last night finished my Scientific American and started book 2 of the Pendergast novels, Reliquary (sequel to Relic). Read most of those books in my old fashioned paper book library while in high school and decided to go back to them :)

Just finished A Wise Man's Fear, the second book in Patrick Rothfuss' stellar Kingkiller Chronicles. I had it in my head that he would be releasing the third book sometime very soon, but I was wrong. Still another 5 or 6 months, at least.

What a great book, I might add. Highly engrossing, great storytelling.

My wife has been recommending Unbroken, so I think that's next in the dock.

1984 and Invisible Man are the books I read on this page and they were great. I'm currently reading Zen Golf and Gone with the Wind.

What's a "book"? lol Kidding, thought kind of not really. The last book that I read was thriller called "Pirate" by Ted Bell. If was pretty good!

"Get Some Headspace" by Andi Puddicombe

"Play Your Best Golf Now" by Pia Nilson/Lynn Marriott

Ghost Rider Travels on the healing road. By Neil Peart, he writes like he talks and its fascinating. One of the most well spoken eloquent people in rock history. The way he writes reflects the feelings he had to the T, its dramatic at the same time warming and speaks of him discovering his inner peace.

Rules of Golf and the Rules of Amateur Status 2012-2015

Thinking about reading another Faulkner book

Back