Stevie Williams on the bag for Adam Scott

this is crazy....It will be wierd seeing steve on another bag

I just don't think this is a big deal at all. AS needed a caddy and Stevie was available. Why wouldn't he pick him up?

I'm stoked to see this, and I couldn't care less about Scott. Williams seems like a serious dude, good friend to have in perilous times.

Steve is still on Adam's bag at ATT National. Thought this was a one time deal. The longer TW is out and the more comfortable those two get, don't you think........naaaaa...TW wouldn't part ways with Stevie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve is still on Adam's bag at ATT National. Thought this was a one time deal. The longer TW is out and the more comfortable those two get, don't you think........naaaaa...TW wouldn't part ways with Stevie

Would Stevie part ways with Tiger though?

I would think this would really help Adam Scott here.....as many times as Steve Williams has been around that course with TW...he should be able to provide huge amounts of local knowledge

Would Stevie part ways with Tiger though?

I hope not, they worked well together. If Adam wins and TW stays out, who knows

http://www.pgatour.com/news/2013/11/23/Caddie-Williams-status.html

[h=1]Caddie Williams says 2014 will be his last full-time season[/h]
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) -- Adam Scott's caddie Steve Williams plans to cut down on his schedule after next year, slowly putting an end to a 35-year career carrying the golf bags of Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman and most successfully, Tiger Woods.
Williams, who turns 50 in late December, said Saturday at Royal Melbourne, where Scott is playing in the ISPS HANDA World Cup of Golf, that 2014 will be his last full-time season with this year's Masters champion.
From 2015, he'll work only six or seven months of the year, basically from the Florida swing in March on the PGA TOUR through to the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola in September. That will enable him to concentrate on his other love, car racing, in his native New Zealand.
Williams caddied for Woods for 12 years, winning 13 majors with the man who fired him in 2011.
"It's one of the greatest jobs if you like golf, but it's not something I feel I want to do my whole life," Williams told The Associated Press in an interview.
"I certainly enjoy working with Adam, and I hope we can have more success together. If I enjoy doing the half-season, I will do it for five more years. If I don't enjoy it, I will have to think about it."
Instead, he'll devote more time to car racing -- super saloon and saloon cars in New Zealand, referred to as late model in North America.
"I've always been passionate about my racing, and to be fair, I've probably only got four or five years left at the top level," Williams said.
"I had one season when Tiger was out for whatever reason he wasn't playing, and that was one of my most successful seasons."
Williams is still fighting fit as he approaches 50 and works out every day.
"I travel a lot because I go back to New Zealand on my weeks off," he said. "I race speedway, so you've got to be fit and sharp to be driving against guys who are mostly younger than me."

I see a book deal in the future. He has been through some amazing times during his time as a caddy. He has been very successful as a caddy as well.

Adam has a very light schedule anyway...

Good for Stevie, he's earned the right to work out a deal like this. Adam doesn't have to take it but they seem to work well together

I wish I could be a part time caddie and make that kind of jack.

Back