DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know a lot of you guys to like to have events or get together's about once a month. have you ever thought about the Eagle golf card? The card is $220 + tax and you get 10 rounds of golf. You can get use it on weekends or holidays to. Tough to beat a round of golf for $24 on a weekend/holiday. There's also an additional deal that comes with it. PM for more info or visit me at Fossil Creek.
Would love if other DFW crew would join me on this one--NO RESTRICTIONS CART INCLUDED we could do Saturday morning etc.. I get one every year, and my normal playing partner for the Eagle rounds moved away this winter. Pays for itself in just a few rounds especially considering prime time fees.

Would love if other DFW crew would join me on this one--NO RESTRICTIONS CART INCLUDED we could do Saturday morning etc.. I get one every year, and my normal playing partner for the Eagle rounds moved away this winter. Pays for itself in just a few rounds especially considering prime time fees.

link to info? I'm always in for a bargain but I can't seem to find it on their site

If you're able to get to Fossil Creek, I can sell them to you. Not sure if they're available online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If you're able to get to Fossil Creek, I can sell them to you. Not sure if they're available online.

ahh ok. The more I dig around, the more info I find. It looks like the price was $199 but only available online until 1/22/14. 1 round each at Fossil Creek, Iron Horse, Indian Creek, Plantation, Land's End, Westridge, Riverside, Mansfield National, and Lake Park. Ward said cart was included, but something else I saw said it was optional. Either way is good news b/c it means not paying extra for a cart I don't really want anyway. Has the price gone up to $220?

link to info? I'm always in for a bargain but I can't seem to find it on their site
They were offered through the internet back in November--the link is now dead but many Eagle Courses carry them onsite during the year.

What it includes: 9 Rounds (1 at Each the following Eagle Courses): The Golf Club at Fossil Creek, Iron horse, Indian Creek, Plantation, Westridge, Riverside, Mansfield National, Lake Park, and the Links at Lands End.
+1 bonus round at any of these nine courses ( I almost always use Indian Creek Creeks course for the bonus) Also includes 25% off at any Eagle Course. No time or day Restrictions (even Holidays included), Cart included

Yes. $220 + tax includes cart but no range balls. That's for 10 rounds total.

ahh ok. The more I dig around, the more info I find. It looks like the price was $199 but only available online until 1/22/14. 1 round each at Fossil Creek, Iron Horse, Indian Creek, Plantation, Land's End, Westridge, Riverside, Mansfield National, and Lake Park. Ward said cart was included, but something else I saw said it was optional. Either way is good news b/c it means not paying extra for a cart I don't really want anyway. Has the price gone up to $220?

Got mine in December it was 220 total with the Eagle fee then too.

We figure out car situation for Friday yet?

5 1/2 hour drive from my house and would like to leave here by 6 (if not a tad earlier).

5 1/2 hour drive from my house and would like to leave here by 6 (if not a tad earlier).
It's every bit of 5 1/2 hours. With fuel, food & bathroom breaks, it's closer to 6 hours. Definitely leave at 6 or earlier.

Did wet get an actual count of who all is riding in the group this weekend. Last I heard, it was 6.

I plan on picking Eddie up and he and I will be at your house at 5:30. Someone can jump in with us there and ride with us. That way you have three and I have three. We may putt our clubs in the back of your suburban though.

have fun guys. the family and I will be in Hot Springs Village for some golf and relaxation! Also a 5.5 hour drive though...

I plan on picking Eddie up and he and I will be at your house at 5:30. Someone can jump in with us there and ride with us. That way you have three and I have three. We may putt our clubs in the back of your suburban though.

I'll ride with you guys.

That's cool with me.

I will ride with whoever will take me :)
Going to thank you ahead of time because it saves me from driving.
Driving out 7.5 hrs the day before so I really appreciate it.

THANKS!!!

Whose bringing the milk jugs? #redneckurinals #truckerbombs

Got to make good time!

Whose bringing the milk jugs? #redneckurinals #truckerbombs

Got to make good time!

That doesn't happen when I drive. Always time for a pit stop.

Not in my car. LOL

Heading to Leonard's with Aaron at 6 for some LC practice if anyone is interested in joining us.

Heading to Leonard's with Aaron at 6 for some LC practice if anyone is interested in joining us.

Really? Thought he had a lesson after mine. Mine's at 5:30.

making the trip up to Hot Springs Village in the morning. Gonna play the Balboa course on Saturday. Bummed that we can't play more than one, but weather is going to keep us from doing that. Have fun in Lake Charles, to those who are going!

making the trip up to Hot Springs Village in the morning. Gonna play the Balboa course on Saturday. Bummed that we can't play more than one, but weather is going to keep us from doing that. Have fun in Lake Charles, to those who are going!

Your going to have a good time. I have played up there a few times. I really want to head back up there this spring. My did lives in Hot Springs Village, and we go play when I get up there. I just don't get up there enough.
Have fun.

here's a video I shot in our "back yard" - start at the house, pan over to hole #1's green, then hole #8's green, then back to the house. Hole #1 is 115 yards from our shore, and #8 is 185 yards. Who thinks I should practice some PW and 6i shots? :D

here's a video I shot in our "back yard" - start at the house, pan over to hole #1's green, then hole #8's green, then back to the house. Hole #1 is 115 yards from our shore, and #8 is 185 yards. Who thinks I should practice some PW and 6i shots? :D
That's what spare golf balls are for right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back