methanol

Reaction score
Handicap
I am a new player that was looking for game improving clubs so I ordered a set of TM Rocketbladez. I made the mistake of getting the clubs in stiff flex and my swing speed is just not fast enough for them. They feel very stiff and I don't get the feel of the club head that I want. My question is: where is a good place to buy replacement shafts? I want the stock TM shafts in regular flex. Thanks guys for any info.

I am a new player that was looking for game improving clubs so I ordered a set of TM Rocketbladez. I made the mistake of getting the clubs in stiff flex and my swing speed is just not fast enough for them. They feel very stiff and I don't get the feel of the club head that I want. My question is: where is a good place to buy replacement shafts? I want the stock TM shafts in regular flex. Thanks guys for any info.

Have you tried contactng taylormade? Their customer service is too notch (replaced my R1 no questions asked) maybe they would just ask you to pay for shipping?

Are they brand new? Can you just ship them back and get reg shafts?

Unfortunately they have a few rounds on them. That's how I know that the stiff shafts just aren't feeling good for me.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately they have a few rounds on them. That's how I know that the stiff shafts just aren't feeling good for me.

Would still contact Taylormade directly and just see what they say. Replacing shafts can be expensive and they might be able to offer something cheaper.

Thanks for the input. I'll do that.

Definitely contact them like others said. They have fantastic customer service and will be glad to help guide you in the right direction at the very least

You can get a full set of pull outs on eBay for around $50.

Wow! Completely surprised by TaylorMade. Called them up and let them know I was trying to find shafts and needed help. They told me to ship them to them and they'll replace the shafts for free! Awesome customer service so far. Shipped them out today and hope to get them back within 2 weeks.

Wow! Completely surprised by TaylorMade. Called them up and let them know I was trying to find shafts and needed help. They told me to ship them to them and they'll replace the shafts for free! Awesome customer service so far. Shipped them out today and hope to get them back within 2 weeks.

That is amazing customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That really is awesome of Taylor Made.

He never even balked either. Sent them 10 clubs. I was shocked. They have no fault in this as it was completely my fault but they are going to make me happy regardless. And make a loyal TM customer.

That is some great customer service

Great service, way to go TaylorMade !!!!

Good stuff!

Dang, I didn't see that coming. Well done!

Great job out of TaylorMade

Kudos to TM for top notch customer service!

Using Tapatalk

That is awesome customer service.

Wow, that's impressive! Good to know the customer service is still great.

Have only contacted customer service once and it was only to verify an order and I have to say the customer service is awesome. The guy ended up talking to me about Rochester because he has family and friends from here and was never on a script or disconnected in the conversation. Really impressed me because I have never done anything directly with a golf manufacturer before.

Great customer service. I've called a few OEM's over the past few years and have always been surprised at their willingness to help. I think they've come to realize that with all the competition, Customer Service could be the deciding factor in a buy decision.

Good to hear everything worked out for the OP.

Just an update: received my clubs back from TM last Friday. I shipped them out on a Thursday, they received them on Monday, replaced the shafts and shipped them back 2 day air. The entire process took 7 business days and I have brand new shafts. I am only out the shipping costs to them. Very impressed and will be staying with TM in the future because of it!

Just an update: received my clubs back from TM last Friday. I shipped them out on a Thursday, they received them on Monday, replaced the shafts and shipped them back 2 day air. The entire process took 7 business days and I have brand new shafts. I am only out the shipping costs to them. Very impressed and will be staying with TM in the future because of it!

Very happy to see the turn around was so quick. TM did a fine job here. I hope the shafts work out for you now. Good luck with you new sticks.

Back