What Do You Think?

It's a good looking hat!

I like the look of the hat. I'll get one if/when becomes available.

I don't like it! I LOVE IT!! Looks like great addition/edition to the series.

If it's pukka I'm getting

Who doing it ? I could be convinced. Lol won't need much convincing

Lets just say the quality is top notch and we believe it will be the best fitting hat to date for the masses.

Lets just say the quality is top notch and we believe it will be the best fitting hat to date for the masses.

My 2012 and 2013 albatross hats are literally the best fitting hats I've ever worn. That's awesome news

Last edited:
How did I not see this before today?!?! I love the logo on the front like that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Really diggin the color. THP hats are always solid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I like the look of the hat. I bought a visor to support THP, however will never wear it due to my bald dome. So the min these are released I will be snagging a few.

Early sneak peek at what could be the newest THP Hat to add to the headwear collection.

hst-L.jpg

Is that grey? I'd snag that beauty in a heartbeat!

I would definitely wear that!

How did I not see this before today?!?! I love the logo on the front like that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's just what I said to myself John, don't know how I missed this one either. The hats do look awesome.

Interesting...

Cant wait to see the finished product!

I'm liking the looks of this hat. Would look good with my two THP hats.

Love the looks. To bad it will never get my fat head. Going to rock for some thpers

I really like it. The main thing I don't like though is the shadow stitching of the main logo. But it's still a great looking hat.

I like the look of the hat a lot. The only thing I would change would be the THP logo on the front left, but it isn't that big of a deal if it is left in. Hope I can get my hands on one of these.

I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really really like it, but if I have to nitpick.. I wish the main logo was bigger. Not a ton bigger, but definitely bigger. I also don't love the shadow stitching.

Id definitely buy one regardless.

Sweet hat! And like most, I have a few dozen, so I need one more cool lid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a lower profile than the others? Know it's structured, just looks a bit LP in the pic. Which is good for my melon.

I don't have any THP hats and that needs to change when this is available!

Back